Update New Theme

HarleyPete

Just an observation but on my note 4 the flagged items don't link to the post when you click on them. I have to access through the new posts link but they do on the other theme.

KevinH

Matt the 'New Theme' seems to be working well for me with no issues as yet.
The red was OK but I do prefer the blue - it's easier on the eyes. :)

HarleyPete

Hi Matt, up by the members name you get a little flag showing you the alerts. Normally I go through them and then the new post link lower down but on the new theme on my phone the alert section doesn't work as in you cannot click the post link on the bit that says "Member A replied/liked/rated to/your post in ***********". Not the end of the world but it does work on the other theme mate.

Matt

Administrator
Hi Matt, up by the members name you get a little flag showing you the alerts. Normally I go through them and then the new post link lower down but on the new theme on my phone the alert section doesn't work as in you cannot click the post link on the bit that says "Member A replied/liked/rated to/your post in ***********". Not the end of the world but it does work on the other theme mate.
I've just tried on my Xperia Z3, and I'm getting the same. I'll report it as a bug :)

Dave Gilbert

I still get this if i click on the little square next to my name on my phone

i need a new phonr by the looks of it. (I emptied all the photos to help speed it up)
Screenshot_2015-12-01-16-19-10.png

i know its my phone, but it worked on the old style :(

Matt

Administrator
I still get this if i click on the little square next to my name on my phone

i need a new phonr by the looks of it. (I emptied all the photos to help speed it up)
View attachment 62579

i know its my phone, but it worked on the old style :(
Going to need the version of phone, OS and browser you are using then Dave. I can't replicate this myself on Android or IOS.

Matt

Administrator
They released a new version of the theme last night with a load of fixes. I've applied the update
Changelog:
  • Changed the icon on collapse sidebar, the thin double arrow one seemed a tad off by default
  • Fixed a margin on the right side of icons in the navigation
  • Deprecated @uix_wrapperResponsiveNarrow, @uix_wrapperResponsiveMedium, @uix_wrapperResponsiveWide
  • Fixed bug where long side panel navlinks overflow to next line.
  • Fluid width issue on mobile
  • Fix for off canvas alerts being marked read too quickly
  • Sticky navigation offset value incorrect when jumping to a post in a thread, or any internal link
  • Sidebar toggle flicker issue fixed
  • Fixed @uix_dropdownMenuAnimationSpeed style property to force an integer again.
  • Item count issue with displaying incorrect value and the zero value, with alerts/messages
  • Fixed a logic issue where some times static canvas panels would not be enabled and yet some things like navigation or visitor tabs would hide
  • Breadcrumb separator icons get thrown to their own line after being expanded. (i.e. after clicking the ellipsis on mobile)
  • Individual breadcrumbs don't have a text-overflow ellipsis when breadcrumb separators are icons.
  • '@loginBar' style property missing position: relative;
  • Bug: In off-canvas visitor tabs, improperly defined tab and tabpanel causes all links in the alerts tabpanel to not direct to their proper URLs.
  • Collapse sidebar Trigger not hiding for mobile like it used to
  • Minor improvements to markup and logic with message_user_info collapse