Insurance Renewal Due next month

Matt

Administrator
It's up for renewal next month, and as it's looking, I won't be going with any of the brokers, I'll be going back to Direct Line, as it's going to work out almost 50% cheaper than I'm paying now!

miniator

Sheffield must be a pretty rough area :p

Theyve no quams about Northern Ireland....and we regularly like a riot or two every year lol!

Matt

Administrator
Sheffield must be a pretty rough area :p

Theyve no quams about Northern Ireland....and we regularly like a riot or two every year lol!
I know, I've tried with them several times, but they just flat refuse.

Managed to get my quote down to £480 with Direct Line yesterday. Adrian Flux initial renewal was over £900 before the 43% APR for paying monthly. Spoke with Daniel there, and he managed to get the premium down to £500 on the nose, but I'd still have to pay the huge APR, so Direct Line is still cheaper, so I'll be going with them.

stokie

have you tried tesco insurance they gave me the cheapest quote then when i went to sign up they gave me 20% off the quote because i had a clubcard

Matt

Administrator
have you tried tesco insurance they gave me the cheapest quote then when i went to sign up they gave me 20% off the quote because i had a clubcard
Yeah, still not as cheap as Direct Line, due to Amy already insuring her Corsa with them, so it's a dual car policy with some extra discount because of that (15% I think?)