z22se without middle silencer?

cano666

Hello,

If I remove the middle silencer is it too hard sound or is it ok? and is it possible to have more power without it? or just more sound? If somebody have this on youtube post it please. And sorry for my bad english.

Cheers

Matt

Administrator
Middle box is just used to quieten the exhaust down. You'll not get any more power from having a straight through middle pipe fitted. It will make it sound more "raspy". What back box do you have fitted?

dewismotorsport

As above, depends how good your back box is, as I had a smaller middle box but ended up adding another as it was too noisy, however my back box isn't that large

Sjdickso

Staff
As above just slightly more noise, depends what you are after backbox wise I always liked the letterbox

aimg118.imageshack.us_img118_7231_s2rv5.jpg

Dave Gilbert

I have a straight through pipe then a small powerflow back box (about half the size of my standard back box) and sounds great in my opinion, I can do a video n upload if you like?

Dave Gilbert

this is first cold start of the day so alittle smoke(i didnt know i got) but thats upto around 3000 revs maybe alittle more.

oh n the automatic choke was on so ticking over alittle higher than normal.

Dave Gilbert

yeh it was a ebay special
its a stainless cat ba k system but its just a stainless pipe and a small stainless powerflow back box. £100 delivered(used but great)