Z22SE INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING INSURANCE

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

"Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige." Mr J, Flintshire

The Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html - is provided by The A&A Group Ltd – 400+ staff & £80+ million annual turnover and the club administrators have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes as we have a fantastic car insurance scheme for the registered users of car enthusiast forums, and that is mainly due to 4 things –

Scheme
1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 19, and includes all postcodes (excludes Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car. There is no minimum premium for standard cars, modified cars start at £300.
2. The premiums have to be competitive. Our Group underwrite 14,000 units per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system. An overhead computer screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting the Team Manager. We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

Feedback
• 'Well I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with the service....extremely helpful and courteous doing exactly what they said they'd do. And to top it all my premium is less than my renewal and has £150 less excess too! I will recommend you to others and can say to folks on here, give them a try, they've been exceptional with me.'
• 'Prestige definitely treated me right :) Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.'
• 'Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far. £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did call me back as promised.'
• 'Quick, efficient, helpful. Take it from me, this is insurance with a human touch! I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, what have you got to lose?'

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are members of car enthusiast groups are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically so we want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance.

So if you’re aged 19 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for mobiles as it can be included in any ‘free minutes’.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm and please don’t forget to mention this club when ringing as this scheme is geared for the users of car enthusiast groups!

Please also join our Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

Last edited by a moderator:

miniator

Mines up in October - will be getting quote too. Currently with Greenlight.

Tim@Prestige - Whats the stance on insuring a classic along side a daily driver with yourselves?

If you have an App on your mobile which changes 0800 freephone numbers to Geographic ones starting 01,02, 03, etc, please don’t use it to change our freephone number.

The reason that people use this App is because if you phone a freephone number from a mobile, you get charged and ringing a Geographic number can be included in any free minutes on your contract.

We have a Geographic landline number stated on my initial post and also on my Signature on here – 0333 4001580. This number can be included in any free minutes on a mobile phone contract.

The reason I say this is because we had somebody on Saturday wanting to take out a policy with us after receiving our quote but used this App to ring us back. The App gave him the number of another organisation within the large building in which we are housed. This caused much confusion for the customer and wasted a lot of his time.

Please can you only ring us on either freephone number 0800 3308057 or Geographic landline 0333 4001580.

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't forget to ring us if your car insurance is due!

It’s nice to hear people already leaving positive feedback about our scheme –

· “Thats a great price!”

· “I had a quote today, just need to compare it with others, however did think it was a pretty good price.”

· “ok, good news! just to give you an idea of things, best quote i could get from any of the independent (i.e not on comparison sites) insurers was over 1500 for third party f+t, best price from any of the comparison sites 830 third part f+t, best price from my current insurer .... was 880 fully comp, best price with these guys was......drum roll................£520 fully comp! couldn't believe my ears ......so basically i really do recommend you give these guys a call, can't guarantee they'll get you the best price as we've all got different driving history's but for me they were the cheapest by a very long way, and as someone else said they're good to talk too, none of that scripted nonsense you have to wade through with the others. anyway i'll stop the praise there before i start to sound like an employee or something, but basically make sure you at least check with these guys before you renew your insurance.”

Please ring 0800 3308057 or if ringing by mobile – 0333 4001580 which is a landline number also and can be included in any ‘free minutes’, and don’t forget to tell us which forum you are registered on!

Hi to all!

Just to let you know that over the next few weeks, I will be on annual leave though I do hope to have sporadic internet access.

This means I won’t be able to answer pm’s or questions on here immediately.

Should the need arise for anything urgent, please feel free to ring the team directly on 0800 3308057, or 0333 4001580 if calling by mobile. They are a friendly bunch as some of you have already discovered and seen from comments on other forums!

With kind regards

Tim

July was our best month of the year for business on our special car insurance scheme! If your car insurance renewal is due in the next 30 days, please feel free to ring us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.

Recent feedback -

· Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

· Just like to say thanks for great service I received today by yourselves.. Spoke to a lass called Jade.. She was fantastic to deal with and even better she managed to save me nearly 600 notes
Please pass my thanks on.

· Just had a great quote. i liked how helpfull he was.
Thanks Dave

· I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee

· Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670!
Brilliant. Highly recommended guys.

· Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).

· Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825

Please give us a ring!

shamus13

Look some good savings there. Would have got a quote had I have known but just got insurance last week when picking up the car. Can't complain mind, £300 fully comp with protected NCB

Hi

Just to let you know I am away until 10/9/12 so won’t be able to answer any pm’s or questions on here until then. However the team are waiting to take your call!

This feedback was posted this week –

Prestige definitely treated me right :)
Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.

Hi to all!

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in September! 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.

Feedback recently received -

‘All done at a great price so thanks guys.’

‘Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful.’

Please ring us if your car insurance renewal is due in October because...........

We did twice as much business in September than we did in our previous best month, July!!!

Here is some latest feedback -
  • Just got a renewal quote from Prestige, the missus said it was great to talk to someone who knew what they were on about and didn’t treat her like a fool. On top of that we saved 40 quid. Not a fortune but then again who could moan at £350 all in and no poxy exclusions for it being a Cabriolet (don’t laff, a lot exclude theft from inside the car and personal injury).
  • Just called; very encouraging conversation with Tony. Just need to wait for my renewal to come through now.
  • Cheers for all your help yesterday and getting one of yours guys to call me and go through everything i would get and giving me a great price at the end of it expect a call from me very soon to seal the deal
  • Can't thank the guys at Prestige enough.
  • I gave them a hard time with tough demands and they managed to beat my ‘XXXXXX’ quote by £40
  • Couldn't fault their customer service at all
  • Must say a big thanks and also sorry to the guys at Prestige. I've been with ‘XXXXXX’ for the last few years and they've always been pretty decent, last year I was quoted £805 with me and the missus on the car 5 years NCB but this year they wanted £839, still a good price but not what you'd expect. So I rang Prestige and they managed get it down to £725

Look forward to you ringing! 0800 330 8057 or 0333 400 1580 for mobiles

Interesting article!

Car insurance and the gender directive

Here’s an article from ‘Which.co.uk’ (in case you haven’t seen this!) (Taken from http://www.which.co.uk/money/insurance/guides/insurance-gender-discrimination-rules/car-insurance-and-the-gender-directive/)........

“Women drivers under the age of 25 will see their premiums rise from December 2012.

Car insurance is one of the main areas that is being affected by the European ruling on gender. Historically, gender has been used alongside the type of vehicle, the age of the driver, the postcode of the driver and the insured’s driving history, among other factors, to calculate the car insurance premium rate of the individual.

Likely impact on car insurance premiums

Insurance companies will no longer be able to charge different rates according to the gender of the applicant. Claims data highlighting that young male drivers have considerably higher accident rates and claims costs than young women will now not be allowed to be used when insurers set premiums. A male driver under 21 is twice as likely to have an accident as a woman of the same age.

This will mean that women drivers under the age of 25 will see their premiums rise, while their male counterparts should see their rates decline. There has been some speculation that insurers will maintain high premium levels for young men and raise rates for young women drivers to match these.

What car insurers are doing

Car insurers are adjusting their risk rating and pricing models to be able to offer gender-neutral quotations by 21 December 2012.”

And the article finished with –

“It's more important than ever to shop around when your renewal quote arrives, particularly if the gender ruling should lead to a fall in your premium. Renewal quotes rarely offer best value.”

Don’t forget to ring us at renewal therefore ;)

Just to let you know that over the next 10 days, I’m out of the office a fair bit. However any queries or questions can be answered by the team on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580.

This month, we are close to beating our September record so, if you’re car insurance renewal is due, please give us a call! One person sent me a pm last night saying he’d just taken out a policy with us yesterday after we saved him £181!

Here’s some feedback from this month –

• Phoned you guys up and you saved me about £400 off my renewal. Happy chappy over here.

• Have just agreed cover with Chelsea, who is brilliantly friendly and efficient. I have also saved £210 compared with my existing insurer's renewal quote. Absolutely delighted.

• Just renewed my insurance. For a modded Mk2, (insurance company1) wouldnt quote, (insurance company2) wouldnt quote, (insurance company3) dont quote anymore. (insurance company4) was the same quote as (insurance company5). (insurance company6) was by far the most expensive at £666, Cheapest for me was Prestige at £495, all mods declared.

• Thought I might add something to this since Prestige help me out with my insurance. My renewal quote was about £1000 from my current insurance company, couple of quote later from people and they are hovering around the £500-£600 mark. Phone call to Prestige and the price dropped down to around £450. Well happy. And thank you guys very much. I can't recommend you enough.

• Prestige have quoted me happy to the tune of £250 better off across my two vehicles.That'll do for me.

• Spoke to a chap called Tony, very friendly guy, and seems to know his stuff! He finally called me back with a quote that's £200 under my renewal quote! It's the first time ever I've paid under £400 for insurance on my S3 in 10years+(sign of old age), so MEGA happy!

• Great quote from prestige on the my 8L S3 - £420 fully comp :)

Hi to all!

***** OCTOBER – RECORD MONTH FOR POLICIES TAKEN OUT *****

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in November because......................................

.........last month was our best month of the year for policies taken out – September more than doubled our previous best (July) and October beat September!

Here is just a portion of the feedback received in the last few weeks about our scheme -

• Dunno the lass's name that dealt with me, but very helpful service, called back on time, very friendly and a good price. Good Times!

• Very very happy with what I was quoted

• Well I'm waiting with bated breath for the quote to see if it beats ‘X’ and ‘Y’....! It'll be great if it does and I must say that the person called back exactly when they said they would, I have not had to wait in queues and I'm impressed with the service on the telephone. THat's a major point as many on here become very disillusioned with a company if they keep failing to get through. Definitely good service and I'll report back again if I'm happy with the quote.

• Well I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with the service I've received today. Spoke to two advisors, Chelsea and after she went home, David. Both extremely helpful and courteous doing exactly what they said they'd do. And to top it all my premium is less than my renewal with ‘X’ and has £150 less excess too! I will recommend you to others and can say to folks on here, give them a try, they've been exceptional with me.

• ive just gone with these guys. 545 fully comp, saved 110 squid on my renew.

• Just to let everyone know these guys are bomb sortede out big time!!!! So sign up for the best customer service insurance company Iv ever come across.

So please feel free to ring us on our freephone number 0800 3308057 or if ringing by mobile, this landline 0333 4001580.