Z22SE INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

ChrisKnottIns

Official Forum Insurance Partner
Trader
Hi to all!

This forum have been in discussion with ourselves about an insurance scheme for registered users on here. We are glad to say that we have signed the deal so I'd just like to introduce myself & our company!

Chris Knott Insurance - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme is for both standard and modified cars with cosmetic changes and bhp increases by no more than 50bhp.

It starts for ages 22 and over for Comprehensive cover and 19+ for TPFT cover, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB – no introductory discounts are allowed.

All drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar bhp, car. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes, and excludes Northern Ireland.

No more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction offence per driver.

The minimum premiums are £250 for Comprehensive & £200 for TPFT cover, so please don’t ring if your quote is less than this!

We consistently have a very high renewal retention rate meaning that people renew with us because of our constantly competitive insurance premiums & experienced, reliable customer and claims service. That is why we can promote this insurance scheme knowing that we are in it for the long term.

I'll view the site regularly and try to answer any queries that you have also.

In the meantime, please feel free to call the New Business Team when you receive your renewal through. A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call! (I personally don't do the quotes).

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 (if phoning by mobile) & please don't forget to quote the reference found in my signature below and the club name!

ecky1972

just a quick question for z22se admin are these posts veiwable to guests or just members of the site as we would be giving our discout away to anybody

ecky1972

just a quick question for z22se admin are these posts veiwable to guests or just members of the site as we would be giving our discout away to anybody

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
baldie87 said:
dam am only 21

whats the discount mate?

Re your age, if the profile is good, we may be able to squeeze you in!

There isn't a set discount as we try to undercut forum users best quote by at least 10% though last year we averaged a 14.6% saving for our new customers!

ecky1972

what about the following year for renewal is it likley to go up with a bump as i know of some on this forum it has happened with in the past with other companies

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
ecky1972 said:
what about the following year for renewal is it likley to go up with a bump as i know of some on this forum it has happened with in the past with other companies

No not at all, unless you have 4 claims of course!
We've been affiliated to car clubs for 20 years and realise that it's pointless to get a customer one year & lose them the next.

Our average renewal retention this year is 83% each month so it shows that we must be doing something right!

blue se2

Tim1 said:
baldie87 said:
dam am only 21

whats the discount mate?

There isn't a set discount as we try to undercut forum users best quote by at least 10% though last year we averaged a 14.6% saving for our new customers!

I can vouch for that showo..

ecky1972

Tim1 said:
ecky1972 said:

No not at all, unless you have 4 claims of course!
We've been affiliated to car clubs for 20 years and realise that it's pointless to get a customer one year & lose them the next.

Our average renewal retention this year is 83% each month so it shows that we must be doing something right!
THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE IM SURE THIS WOULD HELP A LOT OF MEMBERS

Matt

Administrator
ecky1972 said:

They can view it, but to get the benefit, they have to use the unique Z22SE reference, which is beneficial to the site if they do, so this is open to any member on here. If anyone had any questions, please PM either myself or Tim

Jamee

i would have hoped so, but you couldnt beat my adrian flux renewal with agreed value as well, always try next year tho.

ChrisKnottIns

Trader
Pity about that. We've already broken 3 records this year due to this scheme but Agreed Value is not something we actively promote as our speciality. It's more of a niche business.