z22se from Spain

astraseum

Hello, I am going to tell my project from Spain. This is an Astra coupe z22se, 2002, with 100M Km ... The color is a Blue Lamborghini , with Irmscher preparation . Now let the engine ... This is what I have in the beginning:

Filter Bmc Cda cold air outlet from the right flipper.
RcRacing 4-1 exhaust manifolds in stainless steel
Pre cat removed
Escape the Roar of 117 mm
Straight middle section

i think i have 160 hp or less ??

aimg826.imageshack.us_img826_5081_23072010419.th.jpg

My intention is to install the following things:

Intel 2.4 Manifold... 240€
NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plug...s 20 €
Sport cat from 200cells...400 €
Camshaft pipercams Stage I ...650 €
Exhaust middle section legal .. 200 €
Remap.. 200 or 360 €
EGR cheater .. never arrived :(

With all that, here in Spain, who say they reprogrammed the ECU will have just 155 hp at the wheels ... The truth is that I have disappointed a lot, because a lot of money for so little return.
My intention is to have about 180-190 hp .. It would be feasible with this project?.
This is what I said: Hello, with all that you've assembled, I doubt you get to the bench 155cv, is what are these cars, however much you invest, you win some torque, but hp's maxima shortly.
Involving atmospheric 200hp to the engine complete with high compression pistons, is a figure out of all ranks if you move with basic preparations such as those cards.
The curve is attached you a 2.2 well done with their cams, manifolds and such, you see, up to 200hp, 22cv still missing, a lot of difference, which is not achieved only by changing parts, it requires a serious motor preparation made aware .
If you really want 200hp, you cheaper mounted a compressor blowing low pressure, is a tip.
Any questions, let me know.

Bartol Oscar Leclere
Technical Manager
@ vagspeed.com oscar.b
http://www.vagspeed.com
615 167 774

aimg196.imageshack.us_img196_7784_vx220r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that is the remap, with cams,igt filter,with intel and exhaust manifold but i don't know which

Thanks for all from Spain.

Sorry for my bad english !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

silver_SRi

Stunning car there, love the se2's like that!

Gains on this engine and keeping it naturally aspirated are pricey! as you already know!