You are currently viewing our forum as a Guest.
By registering not only can you take part in the forum, it will also remove most of the adverts.

For Sale Z22SE external Triggerwheel for crankshaft conversion

Discussion in 'Personal Classifieds' started by chribo, March 6, 2017.

1. Im selling an external Triggerwheel for the Z22SE. Its ideal for a every crankshaft conversation or an Z20NET/B207 engine with the Z22SE ECU

The offer contains:
    Crankshaftpully Z22SE
    Triggerwheel made from a special magnetic stainless steel
    A holder for the crankshaftsensor (without the sensor an cable)

I have no longer a use for it because im going back to a 2.2l crankshaft

aabload.de_img_20170221_145825qkki5.

350€ + shipping from Germany
    Chris

#1 chribo, March 6, 2017
    Last edited: March 21, 2017
  2. will the trigger wheel work on a 2.2?

3. yes the triggerwheel ist for the 2.2 "z22se" and it worked verry well with my eagle 2.2l forged crankshaft.
    Sadly i had an bearing damage on the first rod so the crank is done and ill use a stock one again. That´s why the triggerwheel is for sale.

Chris

4. can this trigger wheel replace the original z22yh / b207 / 2.4 trigger wheel, so can bolt onto the crank ?

5. This triggerwheel is made from a bolt on wheel for internal use. But my forged crank had no triggerwheel where you can mount something.
    But i modified it for the mount on the crankshaftpully. When you get it mountet to the crankshaft you can use it also internal.

But you can use it also external how i did it so there is no need to pull the crankshaft out of your engine (and for that the engine out of your car) to modify your carnkshaft

6. that is useful info, so it will work on the z22yh and 2.4 LE5 cranks

7. yes thats right it will work on every crank wher you can mount the pully

8. still available

9. And an other up :)

10. Still available

Matched Content