Z20net inlet on Z22se

Rick201i

If I was to fit the z20net inlet on my z22se engine would it throw a mil light. I honestly think bike carbs are out the window

Rick201i

If I was to fit the z20net inlet on my z22se engine would it throw a mil light. I honestly think bike carbs are out the window
If I was to fit the z20net inlet manifold. Obviously I would lose the pipe to the get valve.if I left the get valve in place but blanked piece of it off as long as the wires are in place I shouldn't get a mil light should I

corsaZ22se

you will loose power as that's a forced induction inlet.
ways to gain power that are tried and tested and listed on here for N/A Z22SE's are, cams, flowed head, 2.4 inlet, 4 branch exhaust with full system, raised CR, balancer delete, lightened flywheel and bottom end, remapped ecu, bigger valves, ITB's
some will just improve the response and make the engine rev more freely while not gaining power.
but by far the cheapest way £/bhp to gain power is to go supercharged. 100bhp+ for £1500 ish....................................

Last edited:

Rick201i

I've binned the carb idea and now looking at forced induction. Already got the z20net inlet manifold, ordered the exhaust manifold. My alloy radiator came this morning. Will z20net injectors cope with 250 bhp