xbox live w**k

baldie87

i just bought xbox live gold £40 and it works but the misses has got an account and we want to play games together and she wants to go on live her self.

now do i need to spend another £40 so she can use it or can u use one xbox live subscription on more than one account?

we are both on the same xbox

Daz

Former Staff
hmmmmmmmmmm.............dont think thats possible.....will have aword with am8 of mine who knows all....pity i aint got live anymore or i'd go and have a play....

baldie87

well i think it will be a big p i s s if you cant do it, i think that it should be one xbox live subscriptions per console :evil:

thanks for yor replies cheers..

Daz

Former Staff
You can on the ps3....i created a sub account for my boy to use....so if microshite dont do it it p**s poor

baldie87

microshite is p**sing me off now ive just paid £40 to get instant access and now i cant even load up its that slow

but from looking round on the net its one subscription per account how naff is that

Matt

Administrator
I enjoy the Xbox though, and the games I have are brilliant. Yeah it's noisy.....but so is my PC, and with the surround sound on, you can't hear the Xbox. The Xbox live also works well for me, as there is only me who uses it, the wife now has the Wii.