XBOX Gamer Tags

Matt

Administrator
For those of us who can play our games online (not mentioning any names 63.. ) how about we get a list of all our gamer tags, so we can have a couple of online sessions?

Mine:

matt020983

Martyn

M4rt1n84

these are the games i got at moment

Grand Theft Auto 4
Fifa 09,
Kane and Lynch,
Frontlines Fuel Of War,
COD 4 Modern Warfare

cpwfos

cpwfos is mine, does anyone know when the new maps are comin out for mw2 ive heard the 31st of this month if that is true i cant wait ,i do like the current maps though favella and highrise are my favourite and the crazy RUST is fantastic fun

astra22bertoneauto

Matt said:
For those of us who can play our games online (not mentioning any names 63.. ) how about we get a list of all our gamer tags, so we can have a couple of online sessions?

Mine:

matt020983

Nips1978

Im usually on MW2 thou

mikeymac186

mikeymac186 , MW2 all the way, considering gettin bad company 2, aparantly the bullets are affected by the distance of the shot and all that, making them dip in flight and take a few seconds to go the length of the map

blue se2

COD for me to but bad company is gona be my next investment too a mate has it and he says it is a lot harder but i wonder if this is because he is not used to the maps?? wasn't very impressed with MAG though??

si.c1978

helloo!

i have finally jumped into the current century, and after nearly 5 years of ownership im on xbox live! (y)

my gamertag is :-

dodgy eskimo

i have bad company and yes tiz a little challenging, but maybe we could have a site ruck? rest assured i can supply you with endless kill points!

also what over games are you fellows playing online? recomendations gratefully recieved! :D