Won’t Start

Having checked the fuse box diagrams, I can't find anything that refers to an injector relay. The diagrams state that the brown relay in the engine bay relay box is for the headlight washers as evocarlos advised.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
its one of the purple relays ""efi relay"" powers all the parts on the engine injectors,fuel vent,egr,lambda heaters the coil pack is fed from the ignition supply the other purple relay is the fuel pump relay

in my experience if there is no fuel coming from the injectors then the +12v power is missing, the ECU sends a switched negative to activate each injector.

What you could do is use some brake cleaner and spray this into the inlet manifold, open the throttle butterfly to do this. If the engine briefly runs then it's fuel issues

in my experience if there is no fuel coming from the injectors then the +12v power is missing, the ECU sends a switched negative to activate each injector.

What you could do is use some brake cleaner and spray this into the inlet manifold, open the throttle butterfly to do this. If the engine briefly runs then it's fuel issues
Re-checked to see if the injectors were working with someone cranking the engine for me and there was definitely nothing coming from the injectors.

Sprayed some foam cleaner in through the throttle body whilst cranking and it didn't start. I had previously sprayed some degreaser which sprayed a fine mist rather than a liquid jet through the throttle body it ran very briefly. Didn't know whether that combusted under compression alone.

Based on this, what is the best way to proceed from here?