• 50% Rear 30% Front

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 50% All Round

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
ive tinted about 60 cars in the past when i bought some USA film (metallic)
heres a mates scooby 10mins after a full tint with dark
gaz's scooby.jpg

the rear window needs to be shrunk fit with a heat gun on the outside of the window 1st
shrinking all fingers must be divided and conquered cant say ive used tumble dry sheets tho all my work was wet on the window

roll up

Magmushroom

Thanx m8, never thought to use it on , the outer surface to shape it 1st.
Only ever done wet fit myself, not sure about the tumble dryer bit, not sure i could be that rough with the film without marks or snags.
Rolling up looks the way for me i think i will pull vis up on laptop for a better look.
Thanx again

Last edited:

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Thanx m8, never thought to use it on , the outer surface to shape it 1st.
Only ever done wet fit myself, not sure about the tumble dryer bit, not sure i could be that rough with the film without marks or snags.
Rolling up looks the way for me i think i will pull vis up on laptop for a better look.
Thanx again
no problem :)
its all got to be super clean one speck of dirt makes it look poo poo even holding the tint with your fingers puts grease/dead skin on the tint that can be seen on the outside once fitted
im glad i no longer do it :)
but did make a small fortune when i did do it £100 for 3 rolls of tint from the usa there was enough for many many cars :)
i have used that chepo tint from halfrauds in the past but its a right bitch to work with it creases to much and scratches real easy