Will this fit?

AGENTKB

Hi guys, looking to see if a 05 front hub would fit a 04?

AGENTKB

One in pic to be fitted to a 04 vectra c z22yh. Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-080839_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-080839_eBay.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 111

KevinH

Hi AGENTKB, it depends whether your Vectra C is fitted with IDS+ (Interactive Driving System).

IDS is the standard default suspension set up on all Vectra C's (and Signums) using lightweight front MacPherson struts and multi-link independent rear suspension.
IDS+ is as IDS, but with the addition of Continuous Damping Control (CDC) and a 'Sport' button, which 'tightens' the suspension. Only VXR models were fitted with IDS+ unless the vehicle was purchased new with it fitted as an optional extra.

I believe the Vectra C and Signum had the same front axle and suspension setup, so if the part your showing is not for IDS+ and your Vectra does not have it either, it should be a correct part.

Best to check with the supplier before ordering, and if the wheel bearing is shot one side, you can be sure the other side will follow soon after, so best renew in pairs.

I'll post up some part numbers for cross reference later..

Hope that helps. :)

Last edited:

KevinH

The GM genuine part # is:

93186387 - Hub, Assembly, Front, with ABS Sensor (Except IDS+) (supersedes part #'s 93171495 & 93175327)
(This is a kit which includes Torx screws x6, drive shaft to wheel hub nut, wheel hub metal cap.)

(y)

AGENTKB

Hi AGENTKB, it depends whether your Vectra C is fitted with IDS+ (Interactive Driving System).

IDS is the standard default suspension set up on all Vectra C's (and Signums) using lightweight front MacPherson struts and multi-link independent rear suspension.
IDS+ is as IDS, but with the addition of Continuous Damping Control (CDC) and a 'Sport' button, which 'tightens' the suspension. Only VXR models were fitted with IDS+ unless the vehicle was purchased new with it fitted as an optional extra.

I believe the Vectra C and Signum had the same front axle and suspension setup, so if the part your showing is not for IDS+ and your Vectra does not have it either, it should be a correct part.

Best to check with the supplier before ordering, and if the wheel bearing is shot one side, you can be sure the other side will follow soon after, so best renew in pairs.

I'll post up some part numbers for cross reference later..

Hope that helps. :)

93186387 - Hub, Assembly, Front, with ABS Sensor (Except IDS+) (supersedes part #'s 93171495 & 93175327)
(This is a kit which includes Torx screws x6, drive shaft to wheel hub nut, wheel hub metal cap.)

(y)
Thank you for your very detailed reply Kevin!
I bought the part and fitted it on sat without issue. Checked with supplier, said it wouldn't fit but it does and received second email saying that it would.
No problems so far just need to reset Abs/Tc lights on dash.

(y)
Hi and thanks for the detailed reply Kevin. This item is now on my car no noises and drives well. Just need to reset the Abs/Tc lights on dash. Thanks again