Where to buy 308mm brake upgrade?

alb9694

Is there a part number to source your own parts for the 308mm brake upgrade parts?

I have seen Lmf's offering but as I get trade price at vauxhall was just wondering if there was seperate part numbers or if the parts were aftermarket?

blue se2

You can buy the brake caliper bracket and discs and pads from VX trade price but if I remember correctly Sjdickso on here bought the brake discs from saab (they were vented/ groved discs) Vx ones are just vented. I bought mine from Vxl can't remember the part numbers but sure the whole lot was over £200 trade price

Sjdickso

Staff
Thats right i got the Caliper hangers and GSi Pads and then got the Saab grooved 308mm discs all in all cost around £200ish i think that was about 2yrs ago.

I tried to find that the part numbers for another member but i could not find them anywhere,

If you find a decent dealers with a good parts dept (if thats possible) they should be able get you all parts \ numbers.

PS one of the best upgrade i have done cheers..

Sjdickso

Staff
All you keep is the Calipers you need 308mm discs and Pads from the GSi as well as the caliper hangers.You can not keep your existing pads as they are the wrong size for the disc.

LMF's package is a very good price.