What's happened to the timing/balance chain kits in the shop.

HarleyPete

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what's happened to the link for the timing/balance chain kits that were in the forum shop? They appear to have disappeared from the shop. Are they not available anymore?

Pete

Dave Gilbert

Matt has down sized the shop, hes really busy with other commitments so un fortunately there no longer available.

you may be able to pm him n ask him if he has any left in stock.

Matt

Administrator
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what's happened to the link for the timing/balance chain kits that were in the forum shop? They appear to have disappeared from the shop. Are they not available anymore?

Pete
As already mentioned above, I've unfortunately decided to cut back on what I'm doing with the store.

I still have an FAI timing chain kit in stock, but that's all I have left.

HarleyPete

That's okay Matt, shame but I understand. Sadly at the moment for some reason Directsupplies1 on ebay has just up the price of his by £200.

Matt

Administrator
That's okay Matt, shame but I understand. Sadly at the moment for some reason Directsupplies1 on ebay has just up the price of his by £200.
Well to be honest, it's probably that seller that has caused me to down size, as no one was ordering chain kits any more while he was selling them at a ridiculously cheap price.

KevinH

Hi Matt,

As Pete has said, they have now put up their price of the Timing chain kits to £349.99 and the Balance chain kits to £199.99.
That seems rather ironic,

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
it one of the reasons ive always recommended the z22se shop over everyone else
the shop has always had the best price for genuine gm parts and the parts are checked before shipping
and matt always provided a great service to some thats more important than saving £30

HarleyPete

That's a fair comment Carl, as soon as I am able to get the parts required together I will contact you to arrange a time to get them fitted if that's okay with you. I hope to be able to come up and back in a day as it's quite a trek.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
That's a fair comment Carl, as soon as I am able to get the parts required together I will contact you to arrange a time to get them fitted if that's okay with you. I hope to be able to come up and back in a day as it's quite a trek.
thats cool :) had people from 4hours away in the past :)

HarleyPete

Lol Dave, I doubt that I'm Carl's type anyway.
Cool Carl, as soon as I have the parts I'll be in touch. I take it that it is do-able then mate. Plus it will be nice to meet you as well mate.