What did Santa bring then?

Matt

Administrator
I got Forza 4, some running gear, running shop vouchers, and a Bungee day experience (y)

Daz

Former Staff
I had a remote helecopter, the usual smellys and slippers, and alys just booked me a front seat ride in a real helichopter

pottsey

smellys ,tops ,cd's,wine ,car cleaning stuff,inbetweeners box set and a nerf gun ,ooohhh sorry thats my lads but its good fun lol

Drakey

Daz said:
I had a remote helecopter, the usual smellys and slippers, and alys just booked me a front seat ride in a real helichopter

Which remote one did you get Daz, I got a small Apache lol

You'll love the real thing, great sensation :)

Daz

Former Staff
I got an Esky Cp3 , need lots of practice tho as the cp is collective pitch so a bit more involved..

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I got an iPhone/iPod doc station with DAB radio. Need For Speed - The Run for the ps3. Some smellies, lots of chocolate the Lord Of The Rings box set, some clothes, money, PS3 headphones with mic. I think that's about it, she did say my Pioneer headunit was part of my Xmas present lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt

Administrator
Nice little collection there Mark. I just need some time off work now to start playing Forza 4 properly.

Drakey

Daz said:
I got an Esky Cp3 , need lots of practice tho as the cp is collective pitch so a bit more involved..

Damn - just youtube'd it. Bit too advanced for me at the moment, I've been used to fixed wing for too long !!!

Just ordered an i-helicopter for quiet times at work lol