Washed and Waxed

Matt

Administrator
This is the first time it's been waxed since October, and really needed it.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0004_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0007_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0008_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0009_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0010_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0011_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0014_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0015_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0016_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0017_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0022_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_DSCF0023_1.jpg

Drakey

looking really good Matt.......mines long over-due, I`m on nights this week so maybe I`ll get a few hours to bath the beast.

Matt

Administrator
Same here, thought I'd do something physical to make me want a nap this afternoon, as I always find it difficult on the first night to sleep during the day, esp when I'm not actually tired.

Matt

Administrator
Sjdickso said:
Nice reflection shots Matt. What Wax did you use?

I used the Collonite wax I bought just before the start of winter mate. Was nice and easy to use this time around, as I didn't leave it to go off, just applied one panel at a time, and buffed straight off.

Matt

Administrator
Jamee said:
Slightly off topic, but how/why did you create a 2.2 website when you dont own one???

It was Mark's idea to set up the site, I was just the technical brains behind it all, as I'd ran other forums before (and technically still do). At the time this site was set up, we were also running a Music site....nu-trance.co.uk.....which is now dead.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Your paintwork is looking far more deeper in colour as time is going on since you started with the cleaning bug.

The products that you are using look to be very good.

thumbup

Matt

Administrator
Cheers John, I do have to admit, when it's freshly polished, I do love having the car, as the colour is really deep and looks fantastic.