wanted 2.2 engine cover

Gazza

Former Staff
as above really if anyone know of one going any where drop me a line :D

Daz

Former Staff
chk with vx m8,paid £32 for mine off emm...i got the astra one..part number available if u want it

Daz

Former Staff
buy a new one and colur code the old one sounds the best option,.for a big piece of plastic it well cheap m8...the radiator trim on mine was more expensive then the actual engine cover...that was trade price tho,so cud be a bit dearer for u..unless u get trade..

Daz

Former Staff
41_10062006185_1.jpg

there you go m8...

Daz

Former Staff
2secs m8...

24409357 Vauxhall
90537947 Opel
92094009 Holden
92094010 Chevrolet

there ya go m8

GAVISM

i got one with a holden logo if you are interested. hehe
i like the look of the metal cover underneath so thats now polished

Davemark

just take your old one of and colour code that one thats what im doing saves getting a new one .. sand old one down fine .. will come up nice and can drive without cover on for a wile wont hurt it

Dave

Mark Dj

Former Staff
We just visit our local Vauxhall dealer and give them the part number. I am also sorry about you loosing all your post and having to join up again. We had server problems and had to swap over loosing alot of stuff :(. Welcome back :)

naw its cool, happened to our us forum a while back and its a biatch to get back up. I was surprised how fast yall came back.

and i guess ill get the cover when i got to visit Glasgow in oct. is the color code for the part thats black on the cover in the pic?