VX220 Turbo

baldie87

Email Bouncing

This advert has been withdrawn because when we sent email to the address supplied it was rejected.

Sjdickso

Staff
2003 Vauxhall VX220 2.0 litre turbo.
Low mileage (20,000 miles)
Silver with red and black leather interior.
Soft top and colour-coded hard roof.
Remote Central Locking
Alarm
Full service history (year 4 includes timing belt change by Thorney Motorsport)
Tax and MOT until June.
Within last 3 months had new brake pads all around and new discs on front.
All tyres Good
Armorfend on front and mirrors – no stone chips!
Pioneer stereo with iPod control.

£15,250

aimages.pistonheads.com_aimg_499_499386_1.jpg

aimages.pistonheads.com_aimg_499_499386_2.jpg

aimages.pistonheads.com_aimg_499_499386_3.jpg

aimages.pistonheads.com_aimg_499_499386_4.jpg

Jamee

Stunning car, but whats Armorfend???...could i have this done to prevent stone chips?

Sjdickso

Staff
Jamee said:
Stunning car, but whats Armorfend???...could i have this done to prevent stone chips?

Armorfend is a 3m clear vinyl.

TBH i dont like the stuff at all, it does stop stone chips to your bumper and bonnet etc, but you dont get the gloss finish once it is applied and after a while can look tatty.

Even though i hate stone chips i would rather have a few scars and that aplied to my car.

Jamee

Cool nice one Si, was just thinking of putting it on the bottom of the front splitter, looks terrible.

Sjdickso

Staff
It may look ok lower down as you would not see it as much, but if you do decide to get it make sure you get fitted by a pro, i am sure a decent bodyshop should be able to point you in the right direction.

Jamee

cheers Si, will look into it a bit more i think to try and see if its possible with my snowplough of a bumper.

Sjdickso

Staff
Yes mate that is that stuff that was on the yellow one, TBH i think most VX's come with it on. All looks good when it is fresh.