sc unit
sc inlet manifold
sc inlet manifold lower support bracket
68mm sc tb
'sc - inlet manifold' gasket

thats all you need from the states, everything else can be purchased in the UK

Dave Gilbert

thanks alot al have a look n see what i can find

if i do do it i think it will be the first c done and the first sc built from ebay parts hahaha.

Dave Gilbert

sc unit
sc inlet manifold
sc inlet manifold lower support bracket
68mm sc tb
'sc - inlet manifold' gasket

thats all you need from the states, everything else can be purchased in the UK
do u know any part numbers for the parts from the US? cheers

Dave Gilbert

i bet its great driving down the street knowin that any estate that comes past u the other way isnt supercharged.

thats what i want, just need to figger out exactly what i need, goona have a look at the link above after me tea. hahha nice 1

pottsey

i bet its great driving down the street knowin that any estate that comes past u the other way isnt supercharged.

thats what i want, just need to figger out exactly what i need, goona have a look at the link above after me tea. hahha nice 1
yeah its a nice feeling ,there is a vec estate about on another forum that has a v6 with twin superchargers ,not sure if its properly set up and on the road yet though

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
yeah its a nice feeling ,there is a vec estate about on another forum that has a v6 with twin superchargers ,not sure if its properly set up and on the road yet though
its not the chargers are from minis so 1 cobalt charger moves more are than the 2 mini ones :)

Dave Gilbert

iv been talking to jeff reiland in America he has a kit for $750(£450),
it includes: supercharger and gasket,manifold and gasket, throttle body, and sensors

what else will i require? i know i will need a charge cooler and piping for that(not sure exactly what all that means or where it will want piping up to but im sure i will find out)

thanks

Dave Gilbert

also iv been talking to jbaggaley who lives about 10 mins from me who has done the conversion on his astra cab so hopefully going to have a look at what else is needed on sunday(y)(y)

rushy

From recant threads on the C forum, Courts dont even offer maps for the Vec C SE any more in fact none of the big guys do. Apparently the ECU is different due to the Canbus set up, the only real difference in the early ones and the later C's seam to be the headunit and BC, everything from the later C's can be retro fitted to the so called half can cars. I wonder if the ECU from the NET could be retro fitted with some work via tech 2. Mapping them doesn't seam to be a problem.

corsaZ22se

I spent ages looking for a new ECU for the corsa, came up with the same info as is posted above. mine has no oil pressure light on the dash and speedo is eratict (think that's due to a loom fault) so fitted a light in centre console for oil pressure. theres lots of people using 2 ecu's to get around similar problems with engine swaps in corsa's.
also theres way more space in a Vectra c than my corsa. just a matter of costs to over come.
good luck and keep us posted how it goes! (y)

Dave Gilbert

i had a look under the bonnet on mine and theres 2 ecus anyway(not sure what each 1 does) but 1 is just under the throttle body(same as all z22se engines carl says) and 1 is on the passenger side stut so it could be 1 for the engine and 1 for all the canbus and other bits n bobs but i ant got 1 clue on that