Vectra C Spoiler Yes or No?

Bigger Spoiler Yes or No

• Leave the standard one on only (Irmscher Rear Lip Spoiler)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Irmscher iRS rear wing spoiler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irmscher rear wing spoiler

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Vectra VXR lip spoiler

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I have a standard Irmscher rear lip spoiler fitted on my Vectra Sri Turbo. Should I go for a bigger kind or just leave it standard?

Standard Irmscher lip spoiler
image.php

Irmscher iRS rear wing spoiler
image.php

Irmscher rear wing spoiler
image.php

Vectra VXR lip spoiler
aphotos.evo.co.uk_images_front_picture_library_UK_dir_427_car_photo_213726_7.jpg

This is how my car looks now.....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_19072009104.jpg

Matt

Administrator
I voted for the standard lip spoiler, as I don't think the boot spoiler looks all that great on the Vec C.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I like the standard one also, mine is loose some how. I think I will glue it down lol. It's my girlfriend that wants me to get another type lol, ie the Irmscher iRS one.

Matt

Administrator
The iRS one is the better of the two, but I just don't think it suits the Vec C having a bigger spoiler like it does on the Vec B

Drakey

Leave it as it is, if I had to choose it would be the lip spoiler, but on your colour you`d be hard pushed to notice it!!!

rushy

Have you looked at the VXR one mate. Its just a slightly larger version of the one you have fitted.

aphotos.evo.co.uk_images_front_picture_library_UK_dir_427_car_photo_213726_7.jpg

rushy

I think its actually bonded on mate. If you look at the 3rd vec along you can so how much more pronounced the VXR one is than the stock one.

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj38_stevel172_09gen2.jpg

rushy

£144.68 + VAT. Don't know how up to date that price is though. Vx Accessories were doing a deal a bit ago though.

Matt

Administrator
I still think stick with the original, the VXR one looks "too" stuck on, would look better if it was blended in with the boot.