Vectra C Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
From the cat back, they cost more because they have an exhaust on both sides of the car.

As promised heres some new pictures with the vxr pack, but still lacking 19s (n)

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_Veccy1.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_Veccy2.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_Veccy3.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_PIC_0030.jpg

Nothing special, can't afford to do everything I want to it yet. It's had a Spax adjustable kit put on it (about 35mm drop) and the full cat back MIJ S/S exhaust done. New rear bumper and VXR diffuser insert sitting in the kitchen waiting to be sprayed up. Next will be all the lights when I can afford to get them changed :)

awww.gcrpeople.com_images_cars_clean1.jpg

awww.gcrpeople.com_images_cars_clean2.jpg

rushy

Perry said:
Cheers Matt,

Rushy is it famous on here as well then ?? lol

Only just found out about this site :)
Vid was a member here as well mate, its this site's fault for all the engine mods LOL.

Drakey said:
One hell of a shine you got, very nice car. The estate in your avatars nice too.
Yeah the estate was my "baby", I bought it from brand new. 2.0 Turbo SRi with thousands of pounds of options fitted (electric sunroof, front and rear park pilot, powered remote boot lid etc etc etc). The pic of the two together was taken a couple of years ago and I split up with my partner of 11 years (amicably) about a year and a half ago and she got the estate as it was bought as a family car and she kept the kids.

Unfortunately, it's not quite as nice anymore, especially since she managed to run the whole passenger side down a low concrete post she didn't see a couple of weeks ago.

Couple of old pics of it for anyone interested.

awww.gcrpeople.com_images_cars_cars1.jpg

awww.gcrpeople.com_images_cars_cars2.jpg

God I miss that car :LOL:

jlock

Yeah one half of the drive is nice and flat but the other has a big slope at the front and my mum had parked her car on my side! So i tried to get onto hers but that was as far as i dared to go! :D

The front ends about finished now i think. The only other thing im thinking of is some led running lights in the two gaps in the splitter :) The rear end will look (and sound) just as good in about a month or so too ey Mark :D

Status
Not open for further replies.