Vectra C Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
Post your favourite picks of your Vectra C in here.

Matt

Administrator
My two favourite pictures at the minute

Attachments

• Vectra C.jpg
    Vectra C.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 3,161
  • Vectra C a.jpg
    Vectra C a.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 2,426

jlock

Dont have any recent ones but heres a couple from when i bought it a few months ago, has since been lowered with a few other nice touches :)
ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q197_jlock0989_22082009008.jpg

ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q197_jlock0989_22082009009.jpg

ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q197_jlock0989_IMGP1621.jpg

ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q197_jlock0989_IMGP1636.jpg

ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q197_jlock0989_IMGP1605.jpg

As you can tell i do like my car :) doesnt seem to be many vecs on here though :(

john2666

Very nice, you are right though not many veccys on here, i will get pics of mine up soon, just gotta get started after its engine transplant lol

Some pictures of my new machine, had her just under a week. Shes gettin the vxr styling pack on and will get some pics up once its finished :razz:

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_PIC_0008.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_PIC_0009.jpg

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n119_7tomo7_PIC_0010_1.jpg

Matt

Administrator
Welcome Matt, nice looking Vectra there. Should look great with the VXR pack on it that colour.

rushy

She's looking great Mark, out of interest what colour are your 3 brake lights, they look like the clear Elite style ones not SRi or is it just the light?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
rushy said:
She's looking great Mark, out of interest what colour are your 3 brake lights, they look like the clear Elite style ones not SRi or is it just the light?

Hmm, never noticed that before mate. What colour should my Sri be? I have just been outside and had a look, mine is clear notsure.gif

Mines gone in today for the styling pack, cant wait to get it back, how much was your exhaust system mark? and wher did you get it done?

rushy

Sorry I said it wrong, I meant your rear indicators and your 3rd brake light. SRi indicators are smoked and the third brake light is heavily smoked. But it could just be the ambiant lighting thats making them look lighter than they actually are.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
My rear indicators are ok, it's my 3rd brake light thats not right. I will have to get a smoked one fitted :razz: . My exhaust was £450 from Powerflow mate

Status
Not open for further replies.