Vectra b hatchback spoiler

daz1074

I've been down to my local scrappy today to pick up some bits. Amongst other things, I picked up an Irmscher double D backbox for £15, and a rear spoiler for £20. The spoiler in question is from a vectra b saloon, and I've got a hatchback, will the spoiler still fit? Or do I have to buy the proper spoiler for the hatchback?

Possumsri

You can fit it but it may look a bit odd, as you know the hatchback spoilers are of rounded appearance, whereas the saloons are more straight, at the end of the day its your car, and if you like it, do it !

daz1074

Sorry I don't have a picture of the spoiler to hand. But it is a proper Irmscher spoiler from a facelift vectra b saloon. I know it's not as rounded as the spoiler on the hatch, but I do like it. It looks a little more angular and a bit more different to the usual fitment. I was just wandering if it would fit my hatchback, as the boot is a slightly different size.

Matt

Administrator
I suppose anything can be made to fit, it's all going to depend on how much effort and money you can put into making it fit.