Vectra 2.2 sri petrol HELP!!!

Ande89

Bonjour fellow z22se owners
I have a problem...

Started last monday i started my veccy and stalled instantly... started again and manually kept my revs up and started driving... and whilst i was driving it got rougher and rougher so i took it strait to pk automotive to get a diagnostic to which i was told because no lights are coming up theres no point but he had a quick gander round... and told me that it would be my crankshaft vaccum valve ( the plastic disc that has a feed pipe into the rocker cover ) so i had that replaced and no joy...

So i disconnected my maf sensor instantly it actually improved... it didnt stall but it had idle bounce and drove decently... so i drove it to a friend who looked over it... he cleaned up the maf, he used carb spray on the throttle body, took off the fuel tank vacuum valve and cleaned it out, and it seemed it did the job... now its happened all over again.

As i was told because its not the direct and the difference when the maf is disconnected it wouldnt be my fuel pump... does anyone have any ideas????

HarleyPete

I'm sure evocarlos will be along soon and tell you exactly what it is. He is the Zen master of all things Z22SE on here and knows more about these engines than probably Vauxhall themselves do, lol. Anyway, on another note, welcome to the site mate.

Dave Gilbert

Welcome to the site, i think i directed you here, id try the cleaning throttle body n a bit of a fettle, new plugs, air filter n fuel filter etc

Ande89

Hey guys ive replaced my purge valve and replugged my maf in , it idles a hell of a lot better but still seems a bit of a struggle when pulling off and slight delay in acceleration :) im touching distance for it to be fixxed just last niggles