VBOA 2013

corsaZ22se

any body going to VBOA at billing this weekend?
im going up on sunday in the z22se corsa with corsa sport anyone around come say hello.
only £10 per car of 4 to get in!

vocky

Staff
I should be there on sunday, but in the Volvo as I have to go somewhere afterwards and need the boot space.

vx-chris

I'm there on Sunday with the Vauxhall drivers club.

It's my first time going and I can't wait :) just wish I could have got the time off work to go for the whole weekend as it seems like a right laugh.
Ill keep an eye out for you :D

cavaddict

Good to see you again today Jas and glad the cars performing well. WILL get my engine in before this time next year as it smokes like a trooper now lol.

cavaddict

Yup but only when I boot it or take a long right hander lol. Still, the new engine has been sat on the stand for 2 years! Doh!

pottsey

Excellent. Got any pics? :snaphappy:
I didn't take a single pic lol ,got there quite late Friday night got set up and started drinking about 10ish till 3 in morning then got up at 6 ish and was hanging big time but I still manged to polish car .it was that hot Saturday I didn't really venture round much apart from the trade stands

Matt

Administrator
I didn't take a single pic lol ,got there quite late Friday night got set up and started drinking about 10ish till 3 in morning then got up at 6 ish and was hanging big time but I still manged to polish car .it was that hot Saturday I didn't really venture round much apart from the trade stands
Any good trade stands? I thought that is what PVS was missing this year, their trade area was really small

pottsey

Any good trade stands? I thought that is what PVS was missing this year, their trade area was really small
yeah there was a few good ones ,although I think actual trade stands were down on previous yrs ,although I did have a good look round the autojumble