vauxhall meet, newbury, berks.

Sjdickso

Staff
Mentioned this to my mate he said he will speak to the owner of Noble and get a rough price for us, just as an option.

milo

OK, bit of Information

http://www.noblemotorsport.co.uk/

Prices as below.

10 cars it would be £40 a car / 14 cars £35 and 15 or more cars £30.00

Each customer will get a graph with bhp / lbf / Fuelling and boost for those it is applicable, the RR is rated upto 1000bhp and can handle both 2wd and 4wd.
My mate got it for 40quid for just 1 car a few month back.

With a graph n readout.

I'm not fussed about rolling roads and that, I rather meet up have a laugh and grab some food and the £40 for RR could even pay for travellodge etc depending were the meet or sweet talk evocarlos to hold a meet up at his and get BBQ going with nice cold beverages etc

Sjdickso

Staff
My mate got it for 40quid for just 1 car a few month back.

With a graph n readout.

Sorry 1 to 10 cars is £40 .
I'm not fussed about rolling roads and that, I rather meet up have a laugh and grab some food and the £40 for RR could even pay for travellodge etc depending were the meet or sweet talk evocarlos to hold a meet up at his and get BBQ going with nice cold beverages etc

I am not that fussed either but tend to get more turning out if we do something like RR, I would be up for a meet / food / maybe a beer or two if we have it somewhere could do some detailing / other car stuff :)