For Sale Vauxhall Astra 2.2 SRi, Prodrive Kit, Recaro GSi Plush Automotive Leather Retrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDave

Vauxhall Astra 2.2 SRi, 2004 53 reg, Sapphire Black, Prodrive Bodykit from the factory, 3 door, 2.2 16v Ecotec engine currently on 127,000 miles (used daily so this will rise), 5 speed manual. MOT'd until January 2014, taxed until end of November 2013, fully HPI clear. Usual SRi spec including Electric Windows, Central Locking, Aircon (which does work great and blows lovely and cold!), power steering, cruise control, CD stereo, traction control and the usual mod cons. In good condition for age and milage, but the interior is especially nice with a special Plush Automotive retrim on the Astra GSi recaros fitted to the car, quite a new job and seats are near MINT with no wear. Black leather side bolsters and quilted creme bentley stitched centres. Really lovely inside! A reliable and dependable car! Fair history and service book present, anything I have bought or done I have kept the receipts for. The previous owner did the timing and balance shaft chains, waterpump, coolant and so on so you don't need to worry about that and I have had a service done recently with new oil, filter, air filter, NGK platinum spark plugs, fuel filter etc. Tyres have loads of tread, brakes have plenty left too. This car doesn't need any money spending on it at all really!

The interior is a big selling point on this car, it certainly is a bit more special than your regular Astra interior! Full Astra GSi recaro's retrimmed as above by Plush Automotive and leather black Astra Coupe front door cards to match nicely.

The car has had some subtle changes/modifications as follows:

- Cobra Sport cat back stainless exhaust system with oval tail piece
- Eibach Pro-Kit -30mm lowering springs (quite comfy!)
- Astra GSi "Snowflake" alloy wheels, 7.5x17" (in all honesty these would benefit from a refurb)
- 215/45/17 Tyres with good tread all round
- Connects2 8AWG Amp Wiring kit fitted if you wish to add an amp and subwoofer
- Prodrive bodykit all round (front bumper, sideskirts, rear bumper, rear spoiler)
- Opel Astra OPC front grill (genuine, rare part!)
- Astra GSi smoked front headlights
- Custom Sapphire Black rear light surrounds
- LMF bonnet lifter gas struts
- Ice White LED sidelights and number plate light
- 6000k HID dipped beam 55w I believe!
- GM Aero Wipers all round
- Bee Sting Aerial
- Astra GSi Recaro seats front and rear retrimmed in black leather with quilted cremé coloured centres (by Plush Automotive)
- Astra Coupe black leather door cards
- Tailor made black mats with cremé leather piping
- Tailor made gear gaiter with cremé stitching
- Alloy pedals and door lock pins
- Astra GSi clocks with green needles
- Piano black detailing on clocks and lower centre console area

So to summarise, the car is in good condition externally, great condition internally, has a gorgeous comfy interior, some nice additions also, drives well and needs nothing spending on it. Just jump in and enjoy!

The Car is in Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands. Test drives are not possible without insurance cover for me to see, fully comp only, otherwise you'll have to be a passenger.

Looking for £1995. Any questions, feel free to get in touch via messaging or on 07815 077074. Viewings are available after 6:30PM any weeknight and at your leisure at the weekends.

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_5513.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_7513.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_WP_000707.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_WP_000708.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_frontseatsmats.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_rear_seatsmats.jpg

awww.illusional.co.uk_astra_pics_trentham.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.