Resource icon

Product Review Turtle Wax Nano wheel Wax Review

Sjdickso

Staff
I have tried out the new TW nano range.

I have never really used spacific wheel wax before, i normally polish and seal with normal wax. but thought i would give it a go, cleaned the alloys and followed the instructions applied a fair amount to the wheels ( a very thick white gel) buffed in with cheap tesco MF let it go hazzy and buffed off.

Buffing off was very easy no dusting. And i was really impressed really made the wheels shine and the flake popped from the renaults alloys.

Will report back on the endurance. But for £5.99 you can not complain.

Product applied two days ago and has done 150 miles just wiped them down with a old terry towel.

Dust wiped straight off below is the results so far.

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_cliowheels009_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_cliowheels008_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_cliowheels003_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_cliowheels002_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_cliowheels001_1.jpg

Matt

Administrator
Since Simon used this on my wheels when he first valated my car, I've been and bought some while it was on offer from Halfords on the 3 for 2. I would highly recommend it.

Matt

Administrator
Matt submitted a new resource:

Turtle Wax Nano wheel Wax Review (version 1.0) - Review of Turtle Wax Nano wheel Wax Review

I have tried out the new TW nano range.

I have never really used spacific wheel wax before, i normally polish and seal with normal wax. but thought i would give it a go, cleaned the alloys and followed the instructions applied a fair amount to the wheels ( a very thick white gel) buffed in with cheap tesco MF let it go hazzy and buffed off.

Buffing off was very easy no dusting. And i was really impressed really made the wheels shine and the flake popped from the renaults alloys.

Will...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: