tuning z22se ecu

IsaacZ22

buenas noches, luego dígales a todos que la reconstrucción de mi Z22 ha sido un éxito en un 85% jajaja, comencé hace unos días y comencé la primera y sin ningún problema, solo tenía 15 min. Comencé también.
Me gustaría hacerlo después de filmar, hacer una reprogramación al ecu para poder aprovechar todas las mejoras que he hecho.
- Eliminación de árboles de equilibrio.
- CR 10.5 / 10.7 aprox.
- colectores de admisión 2.4
- Mejora de los conductos de admisión y escape.
- bmc CDA
- EGR eliminado.

Cualquier sitio de confianza allí en el reino unido? Soy de España y aquí el tema de los motores atmosféricos es muy escaso.

Matt

Administrator
English

Good night, then tell everyone that the reconstruction of my Z22 has been a success in 85% hahaha, I started a few days ago and I started the first and without any problems, I only had 15 min. I started too.
I would like to do it after filming, reprogramming the ecu to take advantage of all the improvements I have made.
- Elimination of balance trees.
- CR 10.5 / 10.7 approx.
- intake manifolds 2.4
- Improvement of intake and exhaust ducts.
- bmc CDA
- EGR removed.

Any trusted site there in the united kingdom? I am from Spain and here the subject of atmospheric engines is very scarce

KevinH

Thanks for translating Matt. (y)

When translated literally it's quite funny, but you can get the gist of it.

corsaZ22se

To get the best from all the work you have done a live mapping of the ecu is required.
Only company in the UK i would trust with this is Courtenay Sport.
Contact them as they may be able to point you in right direction of a company near to you in Spain.