Trax 2013 Trax Stand

5M1THY

Hi all I'm well up for this how do I go about getting 6 tickets and 2 car passes one for my van and how would people feel if my dad brought his clio sport I'm not sure but it's got to be close to 240 bhp it's fast

Matt

Administrator
Hi all I'm well up for this how do I go about getting 6 tickets and 2 car passes one for my van and how would people feel if my dad brought his clio sport I'm not sure but it's got to be close to 240 bhp it's fast
Tickets via the shop, and your Dad is more than welcome. I'm bringing someone with a 350z

5M1THY

Sweet are they available on pay day? I've spent so much time and money on this van since I've had it it would be good to talk to others about it lol

sdbutler10

Just ordered my two tickets for me and a nurburgring vxr. If there is any spare car passes Matt let me know I got a mate who wants to come along but already has his ticket. 306 with a supercharger

Matt

Administrator
Just ordered my two tickets for me and a nurburgring vxr. If there is any spare car passes Matt let me know I got a mate who wants to come along but already has his ticket. 306 with a supercharger
Cheers Scott. There should be a couple of spare stand passes. I'll confirm tomorrow once I've completed the order form.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
I got a mate who wants to come along but already has his ticket. 306 with a supercharger
his names not disco dave is it ? many years ago i knew a dave with a 306 that he spent a small fortune on and had it charged and full white leather looked well smart it was at doncaster show in 2006-2007 metallic red