Trax 2013 Trax Stand

m4rtin

Yeah I'm in! Trax is a brilliant day was going to buy my tickets when I get paid, but If there's enough interest to go as a stand I will wait. Can't wait to drive my car round Silverstone :)

poundy

have to wait untill the football fixture come out just in case there is a game on that sunday, but if not we will def go
can you camp the night before?

carson_sri

just added my name to the list. but then remembered im in Sunderland some time in September. find out from the missus when that is. hopefully not the same time as trax.:unsure:

Dave Gilbert

hi iv just had a thought i know we all have vauxhalls but trax isnt a vauxhall show so could a vw sit in our stand with us??

Dave Gilbert

ok al let me brother know its a 2000 w reg beetle 2.0 8 valve its not as clean as mine but its an extra car and it will make mine the next s**test car not THE s**ttest hahahaha

nice 1

corsaZ22se

depends how much it will cost? only been once before and thought it was over priced for what was there compaired to other shows.

Matt

Administrator
Tickets would be £19 via the club stand, and that includes car stand pass plus recorded delivery again once I receive the tickets.