Trax 2014

carson_sri

What is the deadline to get tickets.
I will be there now that i have my balance chain kit on order.
Would everyone be ok with a little 1.8 astra sport being up with us.

5M1THY

I'll go definatly I don't really care if the van's a bit pink it's still the only one to exist :) or I can bring the Renault and race it :)

milo

I'm out with my knee and wanted the coupe to be done for going but that's well out of the window now

milo

f**k that I want to be up and at least limping around by end of September!! When I'm hoping to get to carl's and coupe does have cruise control lol

5M1THY

lol I did a similar thing in my ankle and it wasn't normal for 2 months but I was driving after 3-4 weeks..

5M1THY

I also did my ankle. Had to have 4 weeks off work, and it's still not 100% almost 10 years later

I don't really get trouble with mine now but it was nasty at the time I feel for anyone who does it because it isn't nice at all

Matt

Administrator
I don't really get trouble with mine now but it was nasty at the time I feel for anyone who does it because it isn't nice at all
I ended up with a load of scar tissue over the tendons down the outside of y ankle, and it's that what still gives me issues. Mainly when going on long drives and having the hold the accelerator pedal.

5M1THY

nasty mine was anything like that I just limped about for a few weeks and that was that. The only bad injury I've ever had was cutting my hand with glass and cutting my tendon which took a long operation, plastic surgery and 2 years physio that was s**t I couldn't use my right arm for 6 months.

carson_sri

The more the better. Not sure on tickets yet, I'll look tomorrow.
Another mate said he wants to go with his yellow mr2. not a vaux but get the numbers up lol.

i just got myself a job after sitting on me arse as a house wife for 2 years lol so will hopefully be getting everything done on the astra before then.
balance chain will be done soon @evocarlos lol.