Trax 2014

Matt

Administrator
When have we got to buy tickets etc do we know yet?
s**t!
How to book your stand space?
If you and your club would like to attend, please complete the booking information below. Please note: upon clicking ‘Order Now’ you will be redirected to our secure ticketing agent’s site to complete your purchase. Club space always sells fast so please book early to avoid disappointment! In order to secure your stand space and receive your passes, your booking must be completed with full payment before the 12th August 2014. However, club bookings for TRAX are extremely popular this year and space may sell out before the booking deadline so book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries please take a look at our FAQ’s on our website or call our sales team on 01225 788167 to discuss your requirements. Our opening ours are 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.

5M1THY

haha oh well s**t happens :) I might still go in the Renault but I can't be arsed to get it ready in time but I do want to spank the s**t out of it round the track lol

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
ok cool.... So whos actually going then.... I will if there are others... can meet again and cruise in all together?

carson_sri

Not sure about me. British touring cars is the same weekend i quite fancy going to that. i will decide closer to the date.

5M1THY

Don't really know tbh I went to change from 4th to 5th and something broke and it was 4th gear all the way home and I can't even see anything wrong with it lol

5M1THY

The cables broken on the van lol..

U reckon you'll have the grass cutter ready for trax?

haha I was going to try yeah but I've just started stripping the rear axle to so it has rear disc's so I don't know how that's going to go.. If I don't this year it will be going next year for sure it's the reason I've still got it.