total closure of windows on astra From key fob

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
hey Right so i trying to make my car close the windows from the key fob when i tell it to dead lock not sure how i going to do it so i thought i would ask u guys.
any info will be most aprecated plus i was thinking may be a universal total closure relay wired up to the dead lock wire or can it be done with just wires??? i have no idea where to start cheers carl..

JohnnyN

Former Staff
LMF do a total closure unit that is just a 2/3 wire splice into the wiring loom down in the drivers footwell. I fitted one to mine about 12 months ago. It took 10 minutes to fit. I think they're about £20.

Matt

Administrator
I bought mine from E-Bay, cost £8 including delivery. I've just had a look now, and the person who I bought mine from is no longer a member.

EBAY said:
Seller total-closure ( private )
no longer a registered user
Was a piece of p**s to fit though, as Johnny said, 3 wires, jobs done.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
hey Ive done it got the closure relay from lmf the instructions that came with it were very straight forward making it easy to fit its just there was 2 black and blue wires and i chose the wrong 1 first just swapped them and it worked fine... :D

Matt

Administrator
Wish I'd read your guide when I did mine then, as the instructions I was sent were for the Vectra and the Zafira, both totally different again to the Astra.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
in a blue peter style of things
Heres 1 i made earlier
acdn.z22se.com_userpix_597_DSC00113_Small_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_597_DSC00114_Small_1.jpg

ive made 10 fitted one to my mates astra the central locking module did not have a black/blue wire so had to use the red/yellow now the windows shut on one push of the key fob witch he wanted lol
9 left ...

xinitialz

did my link help u out then? i hope it did ^^

not to mention u dont have to pay 10£ for something that costs almost nothing to make urself

mine has alrdy arrived and its so f**king sexy to see my windows roll up lol

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
you could remove the top cover on you central locking unit and solder it in direct like i have done in this image

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_597_DSC00114_Small_1.jpg

wires in my pic are

black = gnd
red = +12v
blue/white = blue/black - (dead lock/central locking trigger)
but!
evocarlos said:
ive made 10 fitted one to my mates astra the central locking module did not have a black/blue wire so had to use the red/yellow now the windows shut on one push of the key fob witch he wanted lol

in your case

as3.postimage.org_55agpecz7_20110211_015.jpg

blue = +12v
brown = gnd
yellow/green = blue/black - (dead lock/central locking trigger)

its prolly best to have a look at this pdf also http://z22se.co.uk/guides/totalclosure.pdf

its been like 2years since i have been on this fourm so consicder your slef honnerd with my reply hehe :)

i do hope the info helps

Last edited by a moderator: