Tickets Ordered

Matt

Administrator
Hi Matt, and all! I got a txt on wed from DX saying:

See Tickets has despatched item 1348013449 via DX. Delivery within 5 working days to PO7 6HH. If incorrect please call 08443710000

Maybe this is for my tickit i brought from pvs website previously? Going to my parents postcode.

Also ive not got my tickits from Matt yet so getting nearvous. Has anyone else got em yet? Maybe its the parcel waiti g at post office, but i thought that was car parts,,, arguh,, anyway, and im getting excited for pvs. Even tho it may rain on the day :eek:. Max
I think everyone else has got theirs Max. I sent them out via Royal Mail 1st class, and it's just a standard letter size, so should just be posted.

milo

I might bring my waterless wash spray and quick detailer as saturday look s**t up here also and do a quick clean at PVS lol

MaxT

I think everyone else has got theirs Max. I sent them out via Royal Mail 1st class, and it's just a standard letter size, so should just be posted.

Thanks mate, I will wait and hope :) if i dont get them i wonder how ill get into the grounds of the show. Ill keep all updated. M

Matt

Administrator
If someone has access to a scanner/printer/colour photocopier, you can photocopy the pass and use that. It's what we did with one last year ;)

carson_sri

we are meeting at watford gap services at 5 then prob arrive at pod about half 6 is that about right guys lol