Wanted thermostat housing

Dave Gilbert

Thermostat housing wanted

need 1 for extra water take off modification for turbo pickup.

Dave Gilbert

Cheers smithy.

iv seen a few on ebay but wanted to check n see if there the same on a vectra c aswell.

I wanna get moving on it now but gota wait on this bit of loom that may or may not help.

5M1THY

I want to get my car done by March so I can go to a meet up santa pod but I'm not over confident it will be lol

5M1THY

mine won't get properly mapped until me and miles can go together so ill only be driving easy until then

milo

Yeh I said march I dint say what year hahahaa.
It'll be hard to judge how long your build will take as u got some hurdles to clear and being a first build. Mine on the other hand is parts not a problem to get, buy off a shelve get delivered easy. Hard and difficult part is trying to find a window of time where i get time off and carl has time to fit it. Plus I don't want to commit to a date for fitting and have to cancel and muck around and p**s carl off.

Dave Gilbert

Yeh thays defo your biggest hurdle, you and carl at the same time, it wont be a day trip im guessing?

You top n tailing with carl? Hahaha

milo

I'm well looked after when I'm down they so makes worth it.

No supercharger will mean no pvs for me this year.

Dave Gilbert

Thats a good calculation. Hahaha.

im not sure about pvs this year, I was dead last time by 12.00

I was f**ked so if I do go down I think I will either camp or find a hotel closer so I dont have to get up at 4.00, I dont know how you did it milo.

milo

Aye set off at 11pm Saturday night then got home 8pm sunday night rofl. Then at work for 6am Monday morning.

Could've been worse i suppose.....could've got stopped for speeding like someone did lol