Update Theme Updated

Matt

Administrator
Is it possible to get an addon that lets us change all the font styles on the website for our personal preference? ( I bet we got it already :bag:)
That is technically possible with another feature of this style. You can basically style the site per your own individual preferences. I've not enabled it, as it's one more thing that makes troubleshooting problem harder, because each user can have any number of possible variations on things.
I also wanted to keep the look of the forum tied in with the look of the shop. They both use a similar style and colour scheme, with the same font (Open Sans) being used.

This is a demo of the theme (previous version)

Last edited:

milo

off topic I know....but any reason I had to create a new account for the shop? I thought my account details for the main site would log me in?

Matt

Administrator
off topic I know....but any reason I had to create a new account for the shop? I thought my account details for the main site would log me in?
It's a totally separate system. There isn't a bridge between the two available. Although, I suppose it goes to show how similar they look ;)

Matt

Administrator
Most of theme stays the same, it's just a few things which are different (including the icons used in various places)

milo

What do you feel is missing? The responsive mobile theme is basically the full version of the site, with a few things hidden / moved based on the width of the browser. You can emulate the responsive theme, and see what gets moved about on your normal desktop browser, by adjusting the width of the window and watch as the trigger points are activated, and see things move about and get hidden.

Can we get new smileys? Like animated ones? Just something for you to work on those night shifts

Matt

Administrator
Can we get new smileys? Like animated ones? Just something for you to work on those night shifts
Check the reply box this morning. I've added some last night. There are currently no animated ones that fit in with the default set, and to be honest, the ones I have seen look pretty pants :(