CS 2009 The Results

Matt

Administrator
Please use this thread to add your results.

Karlosfandango

Good to catch up with you all and cheers for organising this Matt (y)

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v312_KarlosFandango_DSC00438.jpg

185bhp and the future is bright

JohnnyN

Former Staff
263bhp & 234lbs Torque. Huge thanks to Matt, Simon and Jem, all the chaps and fine chappess's from AOC, Courtenay Sport and all of our members for a fantastic day. Thanks to Matt (Techieboy) for the most amazing introduction to a vx220. Not ever going to forget that ride!! pmsl..

Also thanks to my Man in the East, Timmee for taking me out in the VXR again and just for being my buddy! I had a great time!! thumbup

Attachments

• Courtenay RR Day031.jpg
    Courtenay RR Day031.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 276

Matt

Administrator
185.09bhp and 253.04lbs torque

This is the best I can do graph wise at the minute

Massive thanks to John for letting me have a drive of the Vectra, and again, to Matt for taking me out in his VX, and showing what it feels like to have your stomache pushed into your spine!

Had a brilliant day, just got back into the hotel room now after some tea :D

Attachments

• DSC_0104.JPG
    DSC_0104.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 299

Matt

Administrator
Just looking a bit closer at my graph, and compairing it to other 1.9 CDTI's, I don't think it's been worked out correctly.

My car is apparently pulling less torque than a standard 1.9 CDTI even though power is up by 35bhp ????

vocky

Staff
Am I the only idiot who thought the RR day was today (sunday) :oops:

I would have looked a right twat sat outside courtenay's on my own :LOL:

MikeS

Former Staff
i thought it was sunday and i was planning on making a suprise entrance :p

oh well nevermind :(

Sjdickso

Staff
Had a great time cheers..

Thanks to everyone that was involved. Had a great time Friday night with Johnny and Matt and then Saturday was tip top round off with a few more drinks and a meal Saturday night.

Was great to meet back up with some fimilar faces and also meet some new people, was good to have two sites come togeather.

Just had a steady 4hr drive back this morning.

The old Astra pulled 156.3 will post up a graph later.

These results are from AOC

1. brucey106 - 249bhp fly 297lb/ft
2. brucey106 bro(auto volvo t5r) - 248bhp wheels 278lb/ft
3. neils 2.2(gsi rep) - 149bhp fly 157lb/ft
4. Sonic_Coupe 2.2 - 153.27bhp fly 158.46lb/ft
5. moylie - 250bhp fly - 303lb/ft
6. Demogorgon - 95.36bhp fly 114.12 lb/ft
7. mudsplat2000 - 249.6bhp 298lb/ft
8. Dan SXI - (in a gsi lol) - 216.5bhp fly 222.3 lb/ft
9. johnh76 - 253.01bhp fly 281.33 lb/ft
10. lucyvxr - 260bhp fly 270lb/ft

Matt

Administrator
Just had a response back from Mark regarding my results

Mark said:
Have had a look at your graphs with Jon and cannot explain what has happened. Looked at another diesel car we ran recently and that all looks as expected. It looks like the rpm signal has been corrupted in some way. We will need to look at another car or yours again next time it is down. Sorry we didn't see it at the time

So it looks like the results I've got are not accurate (which is good, considering it kept up with John's Vectra to quite high speeds)

boog13

really happy with my results hope they are accurate. 151 brake with 156 torque from a compleatly standard sri was great meeting you all. thanks.

techieboy

JohnnyN said:
Thanks to Matt (Techieboy) for the most amazing introduction to a vx220. Not ever going to forget that ride!! pmsl..
Matt said:
and again, to Matt for taking me out in his VX, and showing what it feels like to have your stomache pushed into your spine!
My pleasure Gents. Just sorry the suspension geometry was in such a bad way after my suspension refresh and the b*****dised version of the track settings I was running on the shocks. :(

Matt

Administrator
Nice find John, I was speaking with Mark tomorrow, and he's going to be adding some pictures up as well.