Update TapaTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
All,

After much internal deliberation with myself, I've decided to bring TapaTalk back. They have made quite a few improvements recently, and I've been testing it on my other site with no obvious issues.

So.......it's back and live again for you all to use.

Matt

Administrator
I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the stats again, and if it's not being used much, I will be removing it again, because I personally prefer using the site via the browser on my phone, as you get the full features, rather than the limited set via TapaTalk.

milo

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the stats again, and if it's not being used much, I will be removing it again, because I personally prefer using the site via the browser on my phone, as you get the full features, rather than the limited set via TapaTalk.

I just installed and had a play around, I agree with u Matt, I prefer using the site via chrome (browser)

Matt

Administrator
I'll give it a trial until 1st September to see what the usage is showing. At least now I can get Google analytics from it to see how many people are using it and when.

Matt

Administrator
Updated
Code:
Support for smartbanner on/off display switch
Support for un-banning users
Support for "report detail" in moderator center
Support for page and per-page parameters in Google deep link URLs to aid in fixing future "Content Mismatch Errors"
Optimized app welcome page and smart-banner to automatically add the referring forum to a user's forums list.
Optimized [ code], [ php] and [ html] BBCode display
Added "Show All" option for hiding app ads by user group in Tapatalk options panel
Fixed miscellaneous warning issues

Matt

Administrator
Hmmmm, are people actually using it?

upload_2014-9-10_4-36-55.png

Dave Gilbert

My home page on my mobile is z22 so I just press the internet button on my phone n pop the site is up, also get email notifications so im allways upto date, never used tapatalk n cant see why I would ever need to.

Matt

Administrator
I've just installed a new update to the additional push notification add-on we were using, which now ads pushbullet. I use this to get my notifications on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.