Update TapaTalk Updated

Matt

Administrator
TapaTalk has been updated to the latest version.

Version 1.5.0 release

Update Note:
  • Optimize online features.
  • Optimize option display.
  • Optimize push feature.
  • Add smart banner feature.
  • Add support for multi-quote function.
  • Add rename topic function for moderator.
  • Add option of custom content(bbcode) replacement.
  • Remove tapatalk detect js.
  • Increase compatibility with other modes.
  • Release register function including : register, change password, find forgotten password and update email

Matt

Administrator
I've noticed there are errors being reported since the update. It shouldn't be affecting usability, but I'm working on fixing it.

Matt

Administrator
Updated to latest version just now

Version 1.5.1 release

Update Note:
  1. optimize Tapatalk/BYO app alert/Smartbanner display
  2. add access control by user group in tapatalk options
  3. add in app register switch in tapatalk options
  4. fixed permission status issue of topic title edit
  5. fixed permission status issue of ban for mod

Matt

Administrator
Updated to 1.6.0

Update Note:
  1. add new smart banner and related byo options
  2. add tag function back
  3. add support for future suggested conversation users and TapatalkID sign in
  4. optimize move topic function
  5. optimize advanced search features
  6. optimize online status display for byo
  7. optimize push notification feature to avoid push request when server is inaccessible
  8. optimize upgrade tapatalk plugin procedure, requires importing xml during upgrading otherwise forum cannot be connected via Tapatalk.(important)
  9. fix a bug of moderation
  10. fix several bugs of search

Matt

Administrator
Just had an e-mail update from TapaTalk, and their app is now Free to download.

Get Tapatalk app for free!

To celebrate our 4th year anniversary, Tapatalk app is now completely free. Checkout Tapatalk 2 for Android in Amazon App Store, Tapatalk 4 (Beta) in Google Play, and the original Tapatalk app for iOS is also free in Apple App Store! Another reason to activate Tapatalk on your forum - get them now!

ben8719

Just had a look the standard is free now but the different coloured obes cost £2. I think Ill manage with the standard one. Lol.

Matt

Administrator
TapaTalk Updated to V1.7.0

1. Better suppport for Tapatalk ID users to sign in forum easiler
  2. Better support of displaying avatar.
  3. Support for app to suggest conversation recipients to users when starting/replying conversation
  4. Support for forum login/register optimization on app.
  5. Support tag me add-on push notification.
  6. Optimize smartbanner route, it is no longer absolute url any more.

Matt

Administrator
Was hoping they would fix the youtube links so it wouldn't crash.

Do they cause the app to crash then? I don't actually use TapaTalk since I installed the responsive design. If it does, I can report it to them.

ben8719

Youtube opens as soon as a video link is clicked, but as soon ad i click it a black banner comes up in tapatalk saying an error has occured, I watch the video, come back to tapatalk and can scroll through that topic but it I try to go back or close or press the home button it just closes down. I might try reinstalling it first, that might fix it just havent got round to it.

Matt

Administrator
Youtube opens as soon as a video link is clicked, but as soon ad i click it a black banner comes up in tapatalk saying an error has occured, I watch the video, come back to tapatalk and can scroll through that topic but it I try to go back or close or press the home button it just closes down. I might try reinstalling it first, that might fix it just havent got round to it.
Ok, I've got it installed on my iPhone and iPad, so I'll have a go at recreating it today.

ben8719

Im on android, dont know if that makes a difference. Have also been looking there is a new version if tapatalk, its just not compatible with my antique phone. Might be fixed when me upgrade arrives.

Matt

Administrator
Im on android, dont know if that makes a difference. Have also been looking there is a new version if tapatalk, its just not compatible with my antique phone. Might be fixed when me upgrade arrives.
I can at least give it a try and see what happens