Supercharger List

jbaggaley

Ok so here is my list. If you can see were I can save money or if I have missed anything it owuld be appreciated.

Also if anyone would like to help that would superb....

Supercharger Parts

Supercharger USA
Manifold USA
Manifold Bracket USA
Top Coolant Hose USA
M6 x 70mm Bolts USA
SC Charger Cooler USA
Water Pump USA
Head to Manifold Gasket USA
SC to Manifold Gasket USA
Cobalt SC 2.0 Throttle Body USA
M6 to M8 Hole Adaptors USA
Charge Cooler USA
2 Bar MAP Sensor 594 (All Above)

19mm Heavy Duty Piping 36.77 ASH
2 x Grommets 0
K and Filter 59.19 EBAY
75mm to 75mm Coupler 12.14 ASH
75mm Piping 300mm 20 ASH
Bosch Injector Plugs 12.49 EBAY
ZLET Injectors (Bosch) 38 EBAY
Battery Box 24 EBAY
Chris Manifold 510 COURTS
Exhaust 350 ETS
Battery Junction 11.9 EBAY
Sports Pulley 78.1 COURTS
100a Alternator 65 EBAY
Base Map 200 COURTS
Remap 190 COURTS

Last edited:

pottsey

all your bolts can be bought at courtenays if you dont get them with the charger etc ,as can the gaskets

map sensor also courts

water pump ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCU...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f165cd8da

waterpump plug
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AVT-12v-B...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f167fe627

waterpump clamp ,if you dont get one from usa
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOSCH-12V...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f1717490c

they also sell chargecoolers,although i used the aircon rad which only cost me £20 to convert the take offs to 19mm
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32-x-10-A...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f22d648ea

i bought my 19mm pipe from halfords ,think it worked out at about £3-£4 a metre only got aboy 3m iirc

you may already have a 100amp alternater ,unless you have already checked and you havent lol

also the top coolant hose i got from courts part number 90444470 and joined it with another hose which i got from vauxhall world parts ,not got a part number till i go to my mates all i have is a product code off the invoice 3577 -curved radiator hose

also you'll need a map sensor blank ,or make something yourself

also worth checking on herehttp://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/ for sc etc ,there was someone making the inlet manifold supporting brackets on there a while ago

Last edited:

jbaggaley

I have supporting bracket. Why do I need to blank map sensor off don't you put a 2 bar one in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbaggaley

I have 2.4 mani at mo sought have a 100a alternator on. I'm after an exhaust mani if you know of one going

pottsey

the charger has a map sensor on it which needs blanking off then our one is run off the inlet manifold
i'll keep an eye for a manifold ,there was one on here or the z22se page on fb but think it may have got sold

jbaggaley

Why do I need a Bosch pump instead of the one that's on the cobalt.

Is there anyone with a conversion near chesterfield ?

pottsey

yeah it does go on inlet ,as you look at manifold its on the left handside at the back
just saying that the charger will come with one on the top which needs taking off and blanking
you can use the cobalt one ,i had one sent to me with my charger etc and it didnt work so i bought that one

z22se-fan

Chris Tullett manifold without a doubt will be great. I have the dBilas cast iron one which does the job also and is about half the price. Plus you can mount your Original heat shield on it, which I haven't seen done on the CT ones.

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
i like your parts list heres mine
Supercharger Parts

Supercharger UK with supercharger kit
Manifold UK with supercharger kit
Manifold Bracket Uk with supercharger kit
SC to Manifold Gasket with supercharger kit
Cobalt SC 2.0 Throttle Body with supercharger kit
M6 x 75mm Bolts x2 Uk
M6 x 25mm Bolts x3 Uk
6.5mm x 10mm stainless collar for manifold alignment :work
SC Charger Cooler rad :ebay £170
Water Pump :ebay £60
Head to Manifold Gasket z20net vx £4
2 Bar MAP Sensor CS £55
belt pulley and bracket CS £65
belt gates any motor factor £6
19mm Heavy Duty Piping £1.20 per m
K&N Filter £37 from @oilman
75mm to 75mm Coupler 12.14 ASH
Bosch Injector Plugs 12.49 EBAY
ZLET Injectors (Bosch) free from a mate
3.1 small modular Pulley zzp
new charger oil zzp
120a Alternator on the car
Base Map £204 + 7 shipping CS
Remap COURTS

Last edited:

poundy

yeah it does go on inlet ,as you look at manifold its on the left handside at the back
just saying that the charger will come with one on the top which needs taking off and blanking
you can use the cobalt one ,i had one sent to me with my charger etc and it didnt work so i bought that one

the one on my one isnt blanked its used

MikeS

Former Staff
I am going down SC route I think

I am doing the more gradual approach of collecting parts before buying the m62 new from the states
first i got a few things i need to do first to suspension, brakes, and bodywork but nothing stopping me from collecting now

sooo.. if anyone got spare bits then give me a shout :)

Matt

Administrator

I am doing the more gradual approach of collecting parts before buying the m62 new from the states
first i got a few things i need to do first to suspension, brakes, and bodywork but nothing stopping me from collecting now

Nice one Mike, so going out in Carl's impressed you then :)

pottsey

haven't got any spare parts ,but im only a pm away if you need any advice (y)
all these superchargers on here now we will have to have a get together

Daz

Former Staff
Plenty of parts for sales on cobalt S's lovers on fb:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2