Wanted Standard LSJ supercharger pulley

dewismotorsport

Anyone got the standard 3" (I think) LSJ supercharger pulley they'd like to sell?

Cheers Adam

dewismotorsport

Just double checked and it seems the standard LSJ pulley is 3.35" I thought it was 3"?!

Mine has the courtenay stage 1 pulley which I was told was a oversized pulley @ 3.1" which does 8-9psi.

I'm sure when I had both my chargers side by side the LSJ pulley looked smaller either that or my eyes have gone :woot:

milo

Just double checked and it seems the standard LSJ pulley is 3.35" I thought it was 3"?!

Mine has the courtenay stage 1 pulley which I was told was a oversized pulley @ 3.1" which does 8-9psi.

I'm sure when I had both my chargers side by side the LSJ pulley looked smaller either that or my eyes have gone :woot:

My pulley 3'' zzperformance one and running just shy of 13psi atm

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
i had always read that it was 3.3"

there's 2 on the shelf one is spoken for as ive sold my charger and it needs to go back on that one
WP_20151005_10_16_53_Pro.jpg

my callipers are not quite long enuff to get the centre line but its a 3.3" all the same :)
WP_20151005_10_19_43_Pro.jpg

dewismotorsport

Cheers for that mate, just roughly measured mine with the belt on and it's between 3.4-3.5" so larger than I thought.
Any idea what standard boost is on the LSJ pulley? 10-11psi?!

Either way I'll give it a whirl.

How much do you want for it?

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
standard lsj is 8psi
but it is all down to the condition of the rotors tolerances and the charger
then the restriction of the engine

my 1st one was 8-9psi with a 3.1" then the brand new delvery mile charger was 13-14psi with the 3.1
then 16+ with the 2.8" but now the new manifolds on its 14psi on the 2.8

dewismotorsport

standard lsj is 8psi
but it is all down to the condition of the rotors tolerances and the charger
then the restriction of the engine

my 1st one was 8-9psi with a 3.1" then the brand new delvery mile charger was 13-14psi with the 3.1
then 16+ with the 2.8" but now the new manifolds on its 14psi on the 2.8

Hmmmmm my 3.4" is doing 8-9psi on the piper manifold. Ideally hoping the LSJ would boost to 10-11psi.

Fair price mate thanks I'll do some more digging and get back to you (y)