PVS 2013 Stand Layout

Matt

Administrator
Ok, moved this from the PM to here as it's easier to keep it going as a separate thread.

If you can list your car in here, we can then work out a layout.

1. Matt - Astra VXR
2. evocarlos - Astra coupe
3. carson_sri - Astra 2.2

Matt

Administrator
So my initial thoughts are keeping all the 2.2's together, and then grouping them by Astras and Vectras, and then having Dave's Corsa and Paul's Vectra towards the front, as I think they will draw quite a bit of attention. Then mine and Dave's other Corsa just down the side as they are none-z22se cars.

Thoughts?

Dave Gilbert

im sure you know what your doing. i think mine should be at the front cos its the best hahahahah:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

harley

Guess its to late for a stand pass etc? As I'm a complete newbie as well...but I'll definitely be coming to check the stand out..

Matt

Administrator
Guess its to late for a stand pass etc? As I'm a complete newbie as well...but I'll definitely be coming to check the stand out..

Unfortunately I don't have any left. I can call them on Monday and see if I can get a late one sent out, as it would be good to have you on the stand with us.

harley

My car isn't anything special..only a work in progress but would be good to have it on the stand :)

sdbutler10

Late like normal for me
1. Matt - Astra VXR
4. poundy supercharged 2.2 vectra
5. Dave - vectra c 2.2 sri
6. Sdbutler10 - Astra coupe 888 2.0T

corsaZ22se

1. Matt - Astra VXR
7. corsaz22se - Corsa C sri z22se
8. corsaz22se - Corsa B sxi x20xev throttle bodies @226bhp

corsaZ22se

So my initial thoughts are keeping all the 2.2's together, and then grouping them by Astras and Vectras, and then having Dave's Corsa and Paul's Vectra towards the front, as I think they will draw quite a bit of attention. Then mine and Dave's other Corsa just down the side as they are none-z22se cars.

Thoughts?
sounds good, have the cars at the front that will draw the most attention, both my corsa's draw people as their not the usually choice for engine swaps into corsa's or to be tuned as high as the B and its been a feature car in TV.

Matt

Administrator
sounds good, have the cars at the front that will draw the most attention, both my corsa's draw people as their not the usually choice for engine swaps into corsa's or to be tuned as high as the B and its been a feature car in TV.

Can have them both at the front then ;)

m4rtin

1. Matt - Astra VXR
7. corsaz22se - Corsa C sri z22se 8. corsaz22se - Corsa B sxi x20xev throttle bodies @226bhp
8. Martin - Astra Coupe Edition 100

MaxT

Good idea to organize it now. I'm posting here as requested, I don't mind where my car goes on the stand :) I have lots of bass which is a crowd pleaser but apart from been low it's mostly oe. So long as I got room to open my door I'm happy!

MaxT

It would probably help to let u know I've got a black 2.2 5 door astray g (lol the auto correct on my phone, but it's surprisingly accurate, until I get busy cleaning this week )