SPECS speed cameras

Jamee

fair enough, i do have a play on the bypass every day, and thats about it really, love the 3.5k revs kick in at the mo, just pulls away from whats behind me.

Jamee

200bhp is quite doable and easy now, if mine had a remap, cams and 4-1, it would be over that i reckon.

baldie87

so what mods do you think to get 200bhp as i saw your post over on aoc and there like oh no the 2.2 is infiearia

Jamee

everything i got, plus cams, 4-1 and remap, im at 175 now, cams, 10, 4-1 - 3, remap - 10-15, = over 200bhp.

baldie87

so...
de-restrict air box
maniold and t/b ported
2.4 mani
cat back with sports cat
4-1 mani
cams and a remap

wonder if it can be done with out the 2.4

Jamee

de-restrict air box
larger tb pipe
t/b ported
2.4 mani
2.5" cat back with 200 cell sports cat
2.5" downpipe
no precat
4-1 mani
cams and a remap

should see over 200bhp with that K hopefully, you can do it without the 2.4, but i doubt it will hit 200, plus it will be majorly restricted then.

baldie87

some people over in the states who run 1/4 say they had better results with the 2.2 rather than the 2.4 mani as its not always bout bhp... mmmmm zaff got 190bhp dint he so....

Jamee

thats impossible really, as 2.4 is bigger thus letting more air in, with the other mods as well, its a must imo.

baldie87

yea but if you havent got any head mods then it woant work aswel i duno... it would be good for the same car to go against each other one with 2.2 and one with 2.4 to see

Jamee

i dont think theres much init, but it helps, saying that who was it that put it on and gained 22bhp, one of the vx boys it was.

Jamee

all you can do mate is read other peoples posts, me and daz have got the same mods, apart from me having a 2.5" cat back, and we are both over 175bhp, i reckon having the 19's on robbed me of 1 or 2bhp.lol
Then work out future mods, cams = proven 10bhp, 4-1 = 3-4bhp, remap - at least 10bhp, more likely 13bhp.

Jamee

no rush, and to be honest, 175bhp dont feel much quicker, with the turbo, you get the kick of it, the 2.2 is still not much difference, just nicer to drive, which imo is whats it all about.