Sold my Astra and bought this...

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Today I sold my Astra and bought another Vectra BTCC lol. It's a car my girlfriend wanted. 1 Owner from new, 47K on the clock

Attachments

• IMG_1864.PNG
    IMG_1864.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 597
  • IMG_1867.PNG
    IMG_1867.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1866.PNG
    IMG_1866.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1865.PNG
    IMG_1865.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1862.PNG
    IMG_1862.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 270

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Thanks, my girlfriend loves it. She wanted a darker colour like the last one, but they are pretty hard to find these days.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Thanks guys. It's a 2.0 Turbo BTCC edition that Vauxhall gave a handful to Triple Eight (888) to tinker with. They added those black bits on the front bumper and a rear diffuser. They have also meant to have upgraded the engine a little, from 175Bhp to 195Bhp. It has a different fuel rail to the other 2.0 Turbo Vectra's, and bigger injectors. I have noticed it needs new discs, might as well get the pads done also. I can hear a new noise from under the bonnet, I just hope it's not the timing chain. I might get it done while it's in getting the discs changed. I get paranoid about timing chains and new noises

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Lol, nice power but not cheap. I was thinking of getting a re map, just not sure yet. I think I will ask Vauxhall to give my car a good checking over, and I might just get an engine flush with new oil as they say these engines are bulletproof

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Just Sri interior, it just looks like any other Vectra Sri. It has a vxr steering wheel and gear knob, but that's with it being an XP2 body kit

Mark Dj

Former Staff
One thing I have noticed that's peeing me off a bit is it's been raining up here. When I open the boot the water runs into the boot from the tailgate opening up over. It's very annoying. Do you Vectra C owners get the same problem?

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Few times since I opened my boot I keep getting water running in on the passenger side. It's runs in, hits the corner the parcel shelf rests on and goes into my boot carpet. It only does this when I open the boot in the rain. I have also noticed my charger port is not working in the front, probably a blown fuse

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
Few times since I opened my boot I keep getting water running in on the passenger side. It's runs in, hits the corner the parcel shelf rests on and goes into my boot carpet. It only does this when I open the boot in the rain. I have also noticed my charger port is not working in the front, probably a blown fuse
get that with my coupe boot lid drips in to the boot carpet when its not full open

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Yeah that what my Vectra is doing, not good water getting your boot carpet wet lol. At least my Vectra came with a free boot liner, rubber matt thing :)