snow foam.

m4rtin

Hi guys I'm just wonderig what's the best one to use? There's loads of brands but don't have a clue as never used snow foam before. So any help would be great thanks. :)

Matt

Administrator
I used one made by auto Rae Chem before, but any from CleanYourCar would be OK to use

Sjdickso

Staff
Like Matt said that will be fine, I had some auto brite stuff before as well,I found best results to mix it 50% wash with 50% hot water :) plus you don't use as much product.

rushy

Autobrite's Magifoam is the muts nuts but a bit expensive. Id holds for at least a full half hour so really dissolves crud. This is after half an hour and still doing its stuff.

aimg6.imageshack.us_img6_5692_11122010224.jpg

m4rtin

Thanks for the advice lads I will order that stuff pay day then. I've got a lot of work cut out to get my car sorted for pvs. I'm going to snow foam, wash, clay, polish then wax. And judging by the contaminants in the paint its never been clayed or polished before!

Matt

Administrator
I need to borrow a pressure washer from the in-laws so I can get mine all sorted. Got 4 days week after next to get all the jobs done, as I've got a load of work on the week before PVS