Announcement Shop / Site Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
All,

As some of you will have probably noticed, I've not been very active on here over the last few months. I've very busy with my home / work life, and I've got another sideline which is taking up all of my spare time.

It's come to the point where I don't have the time to put enough effort into running the site and the shop as efficiently as I want to do.

So, bearing in mine the site makes an annual profit, I'm looking to sell the site and the store.

You'd get the site, shop, the FAI trade club, Vauxhall trade club, Google Adsense and Skimlinks accounts. All of which brings in revenue each month.

If you are seriously interested in this, please start a PM with me and we can discuss things further. I can provide accounts for the last 3 years showing what the site brings in, along with ad revenue on the forum.

I know what I would like to sell the site for, based on the amount of effort I've put in over the last 9 years, and the current annual profit. It's not an easy decision, but I think it's time for me to hand over the reigns to someone else who can continue to take it forward, and is looking for an additional source of income, or supplementing an existing business.

Dave Gilbert

I hope it doesnt mean you wont be around any more mate.

The site wont be the same without you.

will you still be maintaining the site?.

Matt

Administrator
I hope it doesnt mean you wont be around any more mate.

The site wont be the same without you.

will you still be maintaining the site?.
No idea mate, would depend on what deal was made.

Just to add a bit of extra information:

The site including the store makes ~£3,000 profit per year

I'm looking in the region of £2,000 for the sale of the forum and store.

Matt

Administrator
Right, so I've made a decision.

I'm happy to leave the forum running and ticking over, and I'm going to stop doing 95% of the products in the store.

I'm going back to only doing the EGR Cheaters and Blanking Plates.

I've stripped the store down to those two products. All previous orders for other parts have been fulfilled, and there are currently no outstanding orders.

vectra22

HI matt, does that mean you have no more triple electrode spark plugs left?? I found a link on google. to them Lol must have ben old..

Matt

Administrator
HI matt, does that mean you have no more triple electrode spark plugs left?? I found a link on google. to them Lol must have ben old..
The links will still exist on the web, but the products have been removed from the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.