Second Rolling Road Results...

Mark Dj

Former Staff
After only getting 191.6Bhp on the first rolling road I decided to try it at another rolling road place I have been to in the past. I was a bit more happy with the results..

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_006_15.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v318_markmk_Untitled_11.jpg

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I don't think the rollers at the other place are up to much, that what some people say about those ones. The fan they use at the other place is alot smaller than the one I had today. I had V-Power fuel in it today, I think I had Tesco 99 ron in it at the other rolling road.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Still got me lost notsure.gif . I know the Bhp was more than the last time, should the torque have gone up more dunno.. . The thing about the place I went to today is they asked me what RPM I wanted to take it to on the rollers, I said 7 RPM should be ok?

Sjdickso

Staff
Drakey said:
That's a lot better, wonder why the other came back so low?

As said in other posts dyno dynamic rollers just seem to be very keen. Johnny had a similar result with Dyno Rollers as well.

As Matt said as well RR figures are all well and good but it is just pub talk really as long as you are happy.

Glad that you are happy now though Mark (y)

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Well after spending nearly £600 on the BSR map I at least want it to be over 200Bhp, these engines should have been 200Bhp from factory :roll:

rushy

The ts better mate, the same engine is over 200 in the saab, I think they do 2 versions, a 175 like the vec and a 210, there are some subtle differences but not too sure what they are, maybe a saab tuner or the Doc might know.