Saying Hi

Andy

Just registered on the site and thought i'd say hello.

I own a vectra SRi 2.2 on an 02 plate and have been driving it for about a year and half and love it

oh and the site looks great byt the way.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
Hello Andy and welcome to the 2.2 site :). Thanks for the comment on the site. We only hope to make it even better :D. The Vectra 2.2 is a nice motor :p

Andy

cheers for the welcome mate.

have been thinking about selling the vectra to get something different but reckon i'd miss it lol.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
No! Keep the 2.2 :wink: . I fancy a new car later and it would be an Astra Coupe 2.2 and it would have to be black lol :twisted: . What car did you fancy next, I think you would miss the Vectra as they are nice looking motors and the 2.2 engine size is Perfect :D

Andy

yeah those astra coupes are very nice.

well i've always wanted a cav turbo but the mrs don't like them lol. not sure what i'd get really.

i'd love a scooby but the insurance would kill me. was offered a swap for oe a while back but wgot an insurance quote for £2500 :eek:

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I would love a Scooby also lol :twisted: . My insurance on the 2.2 now is just at the right price, I would hate to pay any more than what I pay for mine now :LOL: . It would also be hard to find a decent Cav Turbo nower days. I had 2 Calibra Turbos, nice motors :D

Andy

well i'm currently paying just short of 1K to insure mine but thats with my wife driving who hasn't long passed her test.

yeah a decent cavalier turbo would be hard to find, they are out there but those are the ones that aren't being sold. i have seen 2 for sale on other forums but priced between £1500 - £2000 i would have thought they'd need a bit of work.